Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the Deals Begin...Eberle To NYI for Strome (and other trades)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackhawks are busy...

Trade Hjalmarsson to ARZ for Connor Murphy (D) and Laurent Dauphin (D).

Trade Artemi Panarin, Tyler Motte and a 6th round pick this year to the BJs for Brandon Saad, Anton Forsberg and a 5th round pick in 2018.

Comment

Darren Dreger

Sounds like another big Arizona trade is in works. Raanta and Stepan likely to Coyotes. 7th overall could be part of it and DeAngelo.

<deal confirmed>
      Last edited by lynchmob450; 06-23-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Chicago hurt themselves because of the cap.

Arizona has been getting grief from Twitter for cleaning house in the front office..but moves seem solid.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Chicago got much worse, Arizona got better.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post
            Chicago hurt themselves because of the cap.

Arizona has been getting grief from Twitter for cleaning house in the front office..but moves seem solid.

I have followed the Arizona saga for many years, yet I believe they have finally hit rock bottom and at the point of no return. The last few month has been insane starting with Tempe/ASU balking at the new arena.. with the events of past two weeks, I wonder if the owner is trying to sabotage the team and force a move to Seattle in 2-3 years.
            Last edited by CLJ; 06-23-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CLJ View Post

I have followed the Arizona saga for many years, yet I believe they have finally hit rock bottom and at the point of no return. The last few month has been insane starting with Tempe/ASU balking at the new arena.. with the events of past two weeks, I wonder if the owner is trying to sabotage the team and force a move to Seattle in 2-3 years.
              I believe we have a winner!

Comment

I don't see how the trades today hurt or sabotage the team.

Honestly the owner consolidated control and started making moves, people act like they were doing well in a hockey sense before the decisions to move Smith and walk away from Doan.

Had they kept going down the same road I would have believed sabotage

Comment

Originally posted by CLJ View Post

The Coyotes were getting lit up by hockey people last night. The best tweet was:

Craig Morgan&#254;Verified account @craigsmorgan 15h15 hours ago

On eve of NHL Draft, Coyotes have no coach, no captain (yet), no president/CEO, no starting G, no No. 1 C (still), no prez of hockey ops.

Comment

Hexy broke the board...

But yeah that tweet and the subsequent pile on..

Meanwhile they add a goal many considered Henriks replacement and make a couple good hockey trades..

Comment

Oshie staying in Washington. Signing an 8yr deal ($46 million - $5.75 million cap hit).
                      Last edited by lynchmob450; 06-23-2017, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X