Clear All

• Nolan Patrick is a Flyer

The #2 pick is, in fact, Nolan Patrick

Woot woot!

an exciting day to be a Flyers fan!

{inhale} I HEART CLAUDE GIROUX {exhale}

sigpic

Comment

Glad we stuck with the pick. This guy's been hyped for a while, hope it pays off.

Comment

Thank god. I would take a Canadian player over a Swiss player anytime possible when they are ranked close.

Comment

Originally posted by KeVoRkIaN View Post
          Thank god. I would take a Canadian player over a Swiss player anytime possible when they are ranked close.
          +1. Flyers did well with the lottery.

Comment

Very happy...took one of the two players in the draft that were considered to be above the rest of the field. Maybe not a Matthews, MacDavid, etc. type of talent but a high ceiling nonetheless. Now let's hope he plays up to his potential!
            Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

well now we wait and hope

Comment

I just hope we got the Owen Nolan to NJ's Petr Nedved .... I'd rather a hard nosed sniper than soft playmaker.

"Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

If the draft was held the night of the lottery patrick would've been the top pick. Not sure what he did to slip but I'm pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by salzy View Post
                    If the draft was held the night of the lottery patrick would've been the top pick. Not sure what he did to slip but I'm pleased.
                    I think it was injuries along with Nico rising more than Patrick falling. Either way I think we're good.

Comment

Working...
                    X