Nolan Patrick is a Flyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Kerr #12 View Post
    “You think you’re ready to go, but you’ve got to listen to your body,” Patrick said. “Obviously I want to play every night, but you’ve got to listen to your body as much as you can....”
    So is his body giving him a green light for the next game? Shouldn't that have been asked?

Comment

He's in for tonight's game
      "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

He better score 4 goals and assist on another 6.

Comment

Well at least we're not putting too much pressure on him.

Comment

It will tell a lot about his make up, as to whether he has extra jump, or.is tentative

Comment

Sanheim hometown game too. I expect a good 12 points from him tonight too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
                Sanheim hometown game too. I expect a good 12 points from him tonight too.
                LOL

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post

LOL
                  Philadelphia Flyers #1
                  Winnipeg Jets a very distant #2
                  The rest of the 29 teams can KMA!

Comment

Serious question, should Patrick be allowed to go to the WJHC? Would it benefit him?

8 min last night in what has been an un-impressive rookie campaign.

We need to get this guy going, and he's showing no signs of breaking out....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post
                      Serious question, should Patrick be allowed to go to the WJHC? Would it benefit him?

8 min last night in what has been an un-impressive rookie campaign.

We need to get this guy going, and he's showing no signs of breaking out....
                      I think the biggest impediment is his physical condition. That's going to require more healing and more training, and I don't think participating in the WJC will make the slightest bit of difference in that regard.

At this point, I'm chalking this up to a "getting his feet wet" year. I see signs of great hand-eye; great vision and passing skills; a nice shot; very intelligent defense and effort. If he was a step or two faster and a bit stronger I think he'd be producing and we'd all be thrilled. I'm very very hopeful that we'll see that next year (compare Ghost and Giroux last year to this year)
                      "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

Working...
                      X