Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iceman42 View Post

or pink eye
    Trial on the Isle must have gotten a little dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post

Trial on the Isle must have gotten a little dirty.
      Well I'm sure those bubble balls are petri dish of various diseases

Comment

But seriously, why would the Flyers have put out that communication with those words? Why not just send a memo stating that Patrick will be working on off ice things and get back on the ice in early August? A face infections....just doesn't sound like something that you'd want to communicate (how did they deal with Mark Streit's broken Johnson?).

Comment

It's July. Why do we care if he is skating now or not. Wake me when we are a couple of weeks from training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
            But seriously, why would the Flyers have put out that communication with those words? Why not just send a memo stating that Patrick will be working on off ice things and get back on the ice in early August? A face infections....just doesn't sound like something that you'd want to communicate (how did they deal with Mark Streit's broken Johnson?).
            I agree Lynch. Sounds like it was done by someone in grade 9. The Flyers are a hilarious club for certain things....

Comment

Originally posted by phillymac14 View Post
              It's July. Why do we care if he is skating now or not. Wake me when we are a couple of weeks from training camp.
              Because it's Philly. We have to get to work on running him out of town because he's not meeting our expectations and never will. He's a high draft pick, so we have every right to criticize him as if he's a seasoned veteran who should have led us to a Cup by now, even before his first season.

Or grumble, grumble, something, something... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
                An infection in his face probably means he had a big a$$ pimple and didn't want to be on the cover of a bunch of websites not looking pretty...
                Haha since he is 18 I was thinking it was probably a pimple too. If you get a big pimple near your eyes it can be serious though. I never had bad acne but would get a few nasty boil-like pimples once in awhile in high school. One day I woke up with my eye swollen shut because this hard pimple that was never coming to a head on my cheek was draining into my sinuses under my eye overnight. Whole side of my face was hot to the touch, had to go get it drained that morning and get antibiotics. Lol I still remember my doc f*cking with me by cracking the door open and peeking in to the exam room as if he was about to be horrified by my appearance.
                Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
                Official Facebook
                Official Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
                  Because they can't hide the truth especially now with the social medias, if it was 10-15 years ago i really doubt the management would announce such a silly injury.

Comment

He must have herpes simplex 10.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman42 View Post

or pink eye
                      You didn't hear it from me but... Giroux farted on his pillow.

Comment

Working...
                      X