Nolan Patrick is a Flyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salzy View Post

You didn't hear it from me but... Giroux farted on his pillow.
    why am I not surprised

Comment

according to TimmyP Patrick had an abscess boil removed from his face

Comment

Originally posted by Hattrix View Post
        I just hope we got the Owen Nolan to NJ's Petr Nedved .... I'd rather a hard nosed sniper than soft playmaker.
        Careful what you wish for, Normy. Nolan had two straight seasons in his mid-20s when he should have been coming into his own but failed to reach 20 goals/50 points after he'd proven he could score earlier in his career. He would likely have been ridden out of Philly on a train, but since no one was paying attention in San Jose they let him find himself or solve whatever problems he was having.and he bounced back in 99/00 with his career-best season.
        ShavedChimpanzee Podcast

5,000 listeners and growing

Comment

some how I think the kids was lying about it being contagious

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
            An infection in his face probably means he had a big a$$ pimple and didn't want to be on the cover of a bunch of websites not looking pretty...
            10 points for Vedder.

Comment

Originally posted by zjgm02 View Post
              Careful what you wish for, Normy. Nolan had two straight seasons in his mid-20s when he should have been coming into his own but failed to reach 20 goals/50 points after he'd proven he could score earlier in his career. He would likely have been ridden out of Philly on a train, but since no one was paying attention in San Jose they let him find himself or solve whatever problems he was having.and he bounced back in 99/00 with his career-best season.
              Very true, but I trust that Hexy and the team leaders (G, Simmer) would easily keep the kid straight and narrow through tough times. I'll still stick with my hard nosed sniper than soft playmaker.
              "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Originally posted by iceman42 View Post
                according to TimmyP Patrick had an abscess boil removed from his face
                Called it lol. That shits no joke
                Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
                Official Facebook
                Official Twitter

Comment

Here's the latest on Patrick (supposedly flying out to Philly today)

Good reads:

http://wheatkings.com/article/patrick-looking-forward-to-new-year

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/article/straight-shooter-patrick-sticks-to-his-guns-takes-aim-on-making-flyers

Comment

I like the fact that he is already ramping up with some pre season games with the Wheat Kings. Good stuff!!

Comment

Patrick leaves tonight game after slamming his head into the boards. Appears to be a concussion. Awesome, just awesome. Fml

Comment

Working...
                      X