Nolan Patrick is a Flyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank Seravalli

#Flyers say Nolan Patrick out tonight vs. #Sens (on TSN5 at 7:30). Team is officially labeling him day-to-day with "upper-body" injury.

He shouldn't be playing anyways, give him the seven days rest that they usually do for concussed players... even if he is not. Better safe than sorry down the road.
    Philadelphia Flyers #1
    Winnipeg Jets a very distant #2
    The rest of the 29 teams can KMA!

Comment

We know the downside, just let him rest.

Comment

Patrick out for tonight as we'll. Good thing he's not concussed. WTF is still practicing for?

Comment

Gotta think it's a concussion, right? Sometimes symptoms come up later. Don't rush it, let him rest.

Comment

JJ did use the phrase "concussion protocol" when they were talking about him during the Leafs game.

Comment

Is anyone starting to get worried about our glass man? With his injury history, and now a lingering concussion, it certainly doesn't look good.

It's been two weeks now and no sign he's returning any time soon. Not at today's practice, and had been wearing a "non contact" jersey earlier in the week.

For a guy who was "fine" and "ready to go" right after the hit, this has to be concerning. The Philly curse continues....

Comment

I am more concerned about Phil Meyers. That guy gets injured on average every 17.6 games.

Comment

I'm not worried yet...and would prefer the team takes their time getting him back into the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post
                    Is anyone starting to get worried about our glass man? With his injury history, and now a lingering concussion, it certainly doesn't look good.

It's been two weeks now and no sign he's returning any time soon. Not at today's practice, and had been wearing a "non contact" jersey earlier in the week.

For a guy who was "fine" and "ready to go" right after the hit, this has to be concerning. The Philly curse continues....
                    I wouldn't count on him having a long, uninterrupted career in O & B. I'd plan on him missing a isht ton of games and anything he CAN play is a bonus. Hexy needs to think about acquiring a #2 center to groom as a potential #1. If Patrick stays healthy then we've got a huge bonus of having 2 top end, young centers. ... just hedging my bet. I hope I'm wrong.

I was always worried about Meyers. He seemed to get concussions too easily, like Brett Lindros. Is he out because of a concussion in LV?
                    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

I'm happy they are being extra cautious with him. he's missed 6 games... no biggie. its not even a recurring injury. I don't think this one concussion confirms the "he's injured all the time" narrative.

Comment

Working...
                      X