No announcement yet.

Free-Agent Signings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of all the deals handed out yesterday to UFA, only Alzner, was 5 years (or so I just read). Shattenkirk was only 4 and doesn't seem GM are going very long with UFA, only their own guys they are resigning. So I understand Radulov wants at least 6 years. Habs are offering 4. Dallas is in pursuit also. From a tax standpoint, a dollar is worth a lot more in Texas than Quebec after all taxes applied.

Comment

Price signs for 8 years, 10.5 million per.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/...iens-1.4188199
      Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Leafs sign Marleau for 3yrs at $6.25M per year.

Caps extend Kuznetsov with an 8yr - $62.4M contract.

Comment

I'm going to be really disappointed if nobody signs Jagr when he doesn't want to retire. He put up 46 points in Florida last year teetering on the border of 2nd line and 3rd line ice time. I doubt he's still looking for guaranteed top 6 minutes like he was a few years ago. I'd love to see him play until he's 50 like he said he wants to and I'd love it if he can get 37 more goals to move into 2nd all time in goals.
          Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
          Official Facebook
          Official Twitter

Comment

I think Jagr has so much value in terms of being a leader in terms of instilling work ethic in young players. He would be a good pick up, but we have to move two of read raffl and lehtera. Give up oicks.to move them.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
              I think Jagr has so much value in terms of being a leader in terms of instilling work ethic in young players. He would be a good pick up, but we have to move two of read raffl and lehtera. Give up oicks.to move them.
              Hextall has said he's done making NHL roster moves and is not interested in Jagr. Jagr has tweeted that no GMs have called him and he's been reaching out to GMs but getting no responses lol.
              Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
              Official Facebook
              Official Twitter

Comment

I wish jagr had stayed here for all of his post Khl career... that would've made signing him this off seasons a difficult choice. But as it is, not a tough decision to stay away. Hope he catches on somewhere though.

Comment

I am sure I am in the minority but I am very skeptical of Jagr and him being 'clean'.

Comment

Originally posted by CLJ View Post
                    I am sure I am in the minority but I am very skeptical of Jagr and him being 'clean'.
                    Please elaborate.

Comment

You think he's juicing Chris?
                      Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Working...
                      X