X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for him, wouldn't want.that hit.

Comment

And to me, is a clear no confidence vote for Stolarz.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the team wants to have to rely on him this year. First, a torn MCL doesn't always fall within the expected "all healed" timetable. Then, how long before he is at 100%, including trusting the knee? Secondly, my impression is that Anthony played better for the Flyers than he did with Phantoms. If that is true, I could see Hexy wanting Stolarz to improve on then areas of weaknesses the team sees in his game before they trust him for 25 games when points lost are killers at the end of the season.

Comment

The one name not mentioned is lyon, who supposedly outplayed Stolarz late. Did they really expect.neuvirth to get taken and and are stuck? If so that that was bad gamble. I haven't heard.anything about Lyon, which is curious. What a surprise we have a goalie mess..

Comment

Elliot signing is official

Comment

3 goals on 10 shots. Probably not how he wanted to start the year with the Jets.

Comment

4 on 19

Comment

Originally posted by IceHokie View Post
                4 on 19
                I think it's actually worse than that, it was 4 on 14 when I checked...

...oh my god...i feel bad for mason....that Marleau goal...that was brutally bad...
                Last edited by Rev_Bully; 10-04-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

5 goals on 20 shots...and yanked 2 minutes into the 3rd...

Comment

I saw quite a few of the goals tonight on Mase. Quite simply ... he looked awful ... I mean so did the Jets d ... but you gotta make a save.

He looked absolutely terrible on the market goal where gardiner faked a shot and instead passed to Marner for a tap in.

Of the five goals he allowed I figure four were stoppable ...

Check out this image I found on twitter about the Marner goal I was talking about.

Check out Mase’s head where he’s looking and where the puck is (on marners stick lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh boy...Mase will have a breakdown on the ice this season. Won't be pretty.

Comment

Working...
                      X