No announcement yet.

Weal Deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the signing and I think Weal can be a good player for us at that price. Can slot him into a 3rd line role and he can move up the roster if there are any injuries. I love his attitude as well and hope his work ethic can wear off on the team!

Comment

I'm excited for the "could be" that we have in Weal. Just watching him, I got the feeling he could be someone who could make things happen on O .. unlike Raffl, Couts, PEB, Weise. None of those guys gave me even a shred of offensive confidence when they crossed center ice into the offensive zone.
      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post

I'm very curious to see his role with the club. Hak had some high praise for kid (which is unusual for Stone Cold)
        If and where Patrick fits in is going to be a big factor...

Comment

Hextall with two really solid moves so far, when coupled with the rumored Elliott deal for 3 x $2.75m

Comment

Weal-y excited about the deal

Comment

That is a great cap number! If he shows he's for real, he gets paid in 2 years. If he flames out, he won't bog down our cap flexibility like other Flyers personnel.
              "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

so which of the cap leeches, gets to sit?

Read, raffl or weise

Comment

Maybe Read will get some mysterious training camp injury and be LTIR?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerwise View Post
                    so which of the cap leeches, gets to sit?

Read, raffl or weise
                    Based on the way he ended the season, I'm willing to give Weise a clean slate to start this year. He's not a bad player, he's just had a tough time finding a fit for a couple years since his great play in Montreal. By no means do I think he's a 30 goal scorer or anything, but I think he can be productive, and he started to show that towards the end of the season. Let's hope he continues that.

Comment

Originally posted by dsl135 View Post

Based on the way he ended the season, I'm willing to give Weise a clean slate to start this year. He's not a bad player, he's just had a tough time finding a fit for a couple years since his great play in Montreal. By no means do I think he's a 30 goal scorer or anything, but I think he can be productive, and he started to show that towards the end of the season. Let's hope he continues that.
                      I also don't get the distaste for Raffl. Not that he's great, but he's much more useful than Read
                      "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

Working...
                      X