Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyubimov leaves for three year Russian contract

https://www.broadstreethockey.com/20...ia-cska-moscow
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

I didn't mind him but no tears over him leaving with the kids coming in. Glad Vdv didn't get resigned.

Comment

I think he deserved a better shot. I think he had the chance to be better than some of our current 4th line options. That said, no big deal.
      "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

Originally posted by ELab2 View Post
        I think he deserved a better shot. I think he had the chance to be better than some of our current 4th line options. That said, no big deal.
        I agree, I think he was, skill-wise, a better version of Raffl. He just didnt have experience and never got a lot of sustained play to build on.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman42 View Post

I agree, I think he was, skill-wise, a better version of Raffl. He just didnt have experience and never got a lot of sustained play to build on.
          Agree with both of you, I know one thing he was much better than Vandevelde..

Comment

Working...
          X