Got My Season Tix (Weekend Pkg)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got My Season Tix (Weekend Pkg)

Third year in a row and I think the last year we're going to sit up in the upper deck .. we toyed with moving down to 118 or 119 but with the wedding next year and we're paying for it -- we couldn't see the bump in price. This year we're over in sec 221 row 8 for the weekend pkg.

Anywhere near 216?

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
      Anywhere near 216?
      Look to your right
      221 is 7 sections over from 216, we started in 217 then went to 201. My fiance has bad knees and so we have to find end seats.

Comment

Trust me, I am 100% empathetic. I am so glad to be in row 3, and now on an aisle. Being level with the concourse, and being able to stretch one way is big.

Comment

Yeah shes had 9 knee surgeries stemming from two blown knees from college and the ushers have been nice last year letting us stand down with them when it got to be too much -- one reason why we wanted to get down to 118-119 is the wider aisles and more leg room -- but that will have to wait for a year.

Comment

4 here, still no acl in one knee, and the other one will be the one that has to be replaced

Comment

4 here, still no acl in one knee, and the other one will be the one that has to be replaced
              ouch .. shes been told she too young for knee replacement but shes running out of options she goes in yearly for a cartilage clean out and 2x yearly for a cortisone injection.

Comment

I just limp and stick to.golf. I want.to wait until 55 for a replacement. They only last so long, you can only have the replacement done twice, and technology advances so fast.that 2 years can be a whole new.generation of.preocedures.

Comment

I just limp and stick to.golf. I want.to wait until 55 for a replacement. They only last so long, you can only have the replacement done twice, and technology advances so fast.that 2 years can be a whole new.generation of.preocedures.
                  Yeah our land lord had his done last year and was down at out for like 6 months -- he owns his own business so he was really down and out lol. But he was talking about the lifecycle of the knee and his is a 30 year knee -- hes like 60 so he is thinking it will make it. But my fiance, Beth, and he were talking and they were mentioning the advancements from where 2 years ago if he had gotten it done it was only like a 20 year knee. Beth's original dr in Boston is working on a new type of components which are more "organic" and that is likely to have even longer life.

Comment

And hopefully in 2 yrs they will have 40 year versions!

Comment

Working...
                    X