No announcement yet.

Does Partick have an attitude problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only story that i head of prior to the draft was his declining an interview with the Dallas Stars because of the fact that they recently fired his uncle from their head office. That led to some people questioning his attitude. And i'm honestly not even sure if that actually occurred.

Truth be told...if he come in and kicks down doors and performs in a way that helps the Flyers...i'm ok with Patrick having some attitude...we are the Flyers and i think having some hate thrown our way is something i expect.

Comment

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148512...7686180268265/

Here's proof that Patrick is a dick.

Also...i'm assuming that is Carter Hart in the back. Is he lacking an athlete's physique (i'm not talking about the kid with the sunglasses on the right side)?

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
        Truth be told...if he come in and kicks down doors and performs in a way that helps the Flyers...i'm ok with Patrick having some attitude...we are the Flyers and i think having some hate thrown our way is something i expect.
        exactly and Dallas who knows may have been hoping leaking a negative story to get the Devils or Flyers to think about drafting him .. in the end like you said if he is preforming well then unless he is a real *** all can be overlooked - I mean look at Lindros for the first little while in his career he was one awkward sob.

Comment

Patrick Kane is a huge d**k but guess what ...he performs. Not saying Nolan is PK but if he plays to his capabilities then I'm okay with some attitude.

Comment

The country club atmosphere of the last 20 or so years hasn't worked out that great. Maybe they need some bad attitudes in the room.
            ShavedChimpanzee Podcast

5,000 listeners and growing

Comment

I heard this stuff visiting my son this weekend. Didn't know if it was true or not.......but I hate to hear of entitled kids being rude to the little ones w/o even making the club. That's the long-term future of your fan base. If it's true, somebody in the FO needs to nip it in the bud and straighten him out right quick...........

Comment

we have a purely perfect record on making a big deal outta nothing.

Comment

Working...
                X