Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this would be the bad side of blogging.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this would be the bad side of blogging.

Kinda makes Timmy look like a research guru.

http://www.isportsweb.com/2017/07/12...opmental-camp/

An interesting development that came out of camp was the absence of second round pick Nolan Patrick. It appears that his sports hernia injury he suffered last season was still bothering him, and skating at full speed was still causing aggravation. ... So while Patrick was a no-show for camp
    Well not sure it was much of a surprise to any casual fan of the Flyers that he wasnt going to be participating since he was recovering from surgery. He wasnt a no-show he was there and participated in the off-ice stuff.

Frost will be a player to keep your eye on, whether he continues playing in the OHL or switches to the WHL.
    Switches to the WHL where is this guy coming from you can only switch leagues if you are waived from your team or are a FA???

Rubstov has been hard to keep tabs on since he was drafted, because he continued playing for Russia in the KHL. Not much has been known about his time in Russia
    Maybe I am in the minority but I didnt think it was that hard to track Rubstov in the KHL, MHL or his play in the Russia/CHL series.

For such a small article so many huge errors that could have simply been checked in 4 or 5 minutes.
    Last edited by iceman42; 07-12-2017, 10:25 PM.

F*uck you, that's my article.

kidding, that's atrocious
    "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

MSNBC would run with it

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
        MSNBC would run with it
        Boo for taking it there
        "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

Bad journalism is bad journalism, it is everywhere. Blogs and.network tv aren't really that far.apart anymore. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
            Bad journalism is bad journalism, it is everywhere. Blogs and.network tv aren't really that far.apart anymore. That's all.
            A Fox man? Or, worse yet Sinclair?
            MSNBC isn't that bad at all. All the fake news fuc*ers bore me. Read a book dammit!!

Comment

Oh boy, I'd almost forgotten about the fallout shelter
              Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
              Official Facebook
              Official Twitter

Comment

the best news is all the news. Don't pidgeon hole yourself with one "side" of the news. You like Fox? intertwine a little MSNBC to hear the other side, and vice versa. Even better, throw in a little print journalism.

bringing this back to topic though.....

yeah, this guy put absolutely no research into what he was saying. That's always an issue with bloggers though. You never know how ignorant they really are, and unfortunately too many people will read it and accept it as truth.

"When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Originally posted by ELab2 View Post

Haha got me for a sec.

Comment

Originally posted by ELab2 View Post

Yeah yeah .. lol I doubt you would write anything that uninformed .. dont want to put any more ideas in his head but the Patrick stuff seemed like he was trying to start something the rest was just laziness.

Comment

Working...
                    X