Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this would be the bad side of blogging.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, it was obvious that this was a complete joke when he said "second round pick" instead of second overall pick. I wouldn't bother reading beyond that point. The guy is clearly clueless.
    Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Barr View Post
      Look, it was obvious that this was a complete joke when he said "second round pick" instead of second overall pick. I wouldn't bother reading beyond that point. The guy is clearly clueless.
      good catch I missed that one

Comment

Originally posted by smkruzik View Post
        the best news is all the news. Don't pidgeon hole yourself with one "side" of the news. You like Fox? intertwine a little MSNBC to hear the other side, and vice versa. Even better, throw in a little print journalism.

bringing this back to topic though.....

yeah, this guy put absolutely no research into what he was saying. That's always an issue with bloggers though. You never know how ignorant they really are, and unfortunately too many people will read it and accept it as truth.
        Great post. I don't follow any station, just bounce around to see opinions. I really dont think any of them truly look for facts, except those that fit their agenda. I just watch everyone bash one side, fox, and not realize how bad the rest are too. Msnbc is just as bad as fox, but few stand up to it.

Comment

Personally, I prefer to get all my news from Alex Jones
          Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
          Official Facebook
          Official Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post

Great post. I don't follow any station, just bounce around to see opinions. I really dont think any of them truly look for facts, except those that fit their agenda. I just watch everyone bash one side, fox, and not realize how bad the rest are too. Msnbc is just as bad as fox, but few stand up to it.
            I just look for the station that has the hottest women, so that eliminates MSNBC immediately. Fox appears to have the hottest imho, although Robin Meade on HLN is smoking hot.

Comment

Working...
            X