So .... how's everyone's summer going?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyerdog View Post
    did a 6000 mile trip to Moab Utah and back on the motorcycle..got to see 'Merica..and lots of Trump-bots
    Did that trip by car in 94. Hit all of the national parks in Utah.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post

Did that trip by car in 94. Hit all of the national parks in Utah.
      Utah has some incredible parks, as does northern Arizona. I want to go back so bad.

Comment

It was the trip of a lifetime. 7500 miles in 3 weeks. It was sept so nothing was crowded. Camped in Arches. No clouds or moon, the sky at night was so brilliant that the star light cast shadows, you couldn't identify constellations because the sky was so full with stars. Couldn't sleep though because the mule deer were chewing on the scrub oak outside the tent, try sleeping with something chewing celery next to your head! They were so used to people that I yelled at them and they wouldn't move. The hike to Delicate Arch is one of my best memories. Saw the north rim, Sedona, zion, capital reef, lake mead, rocky mtn, smokies... and went.to Vegas for dinner, where I won enough to pay for 1/3 of the trip! Best gambling night ever. Thanks for bringing up these memories.

Comment

sucky..i started working again lol

GoT had a great first episode..2nd was a lil ...meh...we will have to see where it goes now..haven't really had a desire to play much in terms of gaming..and the Phillies suck and there is way too much Eagles and Sixers coverage

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post

GoT had a great first episode..2nd was a lil ...meh...we will have to see where it goes now..haven't really had a desire to play much in terms of gaming..and the Phillies suck and there is way too much Eagles and Sixers coverage
            yeah...i hear ya...I was pumped for Mass Effect Andromeda and FF XV...o far have only played each for about an hour..just no interest

Comment

• Mike Barr
              Mike Barr commented
              Editing a comment
              I played Horizon: Zero Dawn. Awesome game if you like third person action. Has a Tomb Raider/Uncharted feel to it but with its own world and story. The story is terrific, by the way. You care about your character and some of the others. I think I put in over 70 hours as I got into doing nearly every side mission on top of the main story. VERY highly recommended. Playing Until Dawn soon as it's free on PS Plus. Always wanted to give it a try, no excuse not to now!

Originally posted by flyerdog View Post

yeah...i hear ya...I was pumped for Mass Effect Andromeda and FF XV...o far have only played each for about an hour..just no interest
            I actually put in over 100 hours on Andromeda. .I tell you..give it another go..the beginning is not good but once you get off that first planet and get your ship it picks upÂ*

Comment

I need to get a ps4 again. .heard only good things about Horizon

Comment

Anyone ever play Ark:Survival Evolved?
                I have 1000 hours in on the PC.
                "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                  Me too. Semi retirement syndrome has kicked in and I'm back to work short time in a position that offers next to nothing in vacation-and my permanent schedule affords little opportunity to watch any sporting event live again-with the possible exception of the NHL/NBA. They did that to me.........while mandating open carry on the job lol. Trusting souls these folk.........

Comment

Originally posted by Hattrix View Post
                    Anyone ever play Ark:Survival Evolved?
                    I have 1000 hours in on the PC.
                    I played a bit and had no idea what I was doingÂ*

Comment

Working...
                    X