Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M13 View Post

I played a bit and had no idea what I was doingÂ*
    It's very tough starting out. You will die ... possibly a lot.....from cold, insects, small dinos, medium dinos, large dinos, hunger, thirst ..... it's a tough game.
    I don't play on PvP servers. My friends and I run our own server so it's us vs the game (ie: all those things I mentioned above).

The graphics are amazing. Simply gorgeous IF you have the CPU and more important, the graphics card.

If you need any advice, I'd be happy to help.
    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
      It was the trip of a lifetime. 7500 miles in 3 weeks. It was sept so nothing was crowded. Camped in Arches. No clouds or moon, the sky at night was so brilliant that the star light cast shadows, you couldn't identify constellations because the sky was so full with stars. Couldn't sleep though because the mule deer were chewing on the scrub oak outside the tent, try sleeping with something chewing celery next to your head! They were so used to people that I yelled at them and they wouldn't move. The hike to Delicate Arch is one of my best memories. Saw the north rim, Sedona, zion, capital reef, lake mead, rocky mtn, smokies... and went.to Vegas for dinner, where I won enough to pay for 1/3 of the trip! Best gambling night ever. Thanks for bringing up these memories.

yeah, last year I rode to Yellowstone, via SD and Wyoming..this year I did Moab, and a friend came with. on his bike....which was a blessing and a curse..next year, and from now on, I'm going to go solo...while it's nice to have someone along, i prefer the solitude and no restriction of traveling alone.

already planning next years bike trip..typically i like to ride to my destination and back..but next year I might mix it up...have a good friend who lives in Long Beach CA...thinking about flying out there, shipping the bike...and riding home via Yosemite, Zion, Vail, the Badlands etc..

if i had enough vacation time I'd ride there but it's not logistically possible..given the time constraints

other option I'm considering is to ride to, and explore more of Colorado..Vail, Boulder, Rocky Mountain National park etc...

Comment

After two weeks vacation in NYC, upstate New York, Nasville, Memphis at easter, its been slow. Went to the Peak district in upper England, Went to France for 10 days, drank tons of wine, now working out my redundancy period....Going to have to get a firestick with Kodi or a kodi box, so I can watch lots of Flyers games (or at least the game of my choice) once I am unemployed.

Comment

Worked all but two days in July, kids went to Philly for 3 weeks, Wife went to Europe for 2 weeks...

I bought a ukulele and the game Fortnight. Have had little time for either of them, see July.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post
            Worked all but two days in July, kids went to Philly for 3 weeks, Wife went to Europe for 2 weeks...

I bought a ukulele and the game Fortnight. Have had little time for either of them, see July.
            The image I have of your online persona and the image of somebody playing chill ukulele music do not line up in my head haha.
            Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
            Official Facebook
            Official Twitter

Comment

been doing Destiny, Wolfenstine and Shadow of Mordor -- got to do Destiny 2 Early Access Beta and it looks a lot better then Destiny.

Comment

I played Destiny for awhile (PS4) and mostly did the missions. I suck at online competitive shooters so I don't play them much. Enjoyed it but haven't picked it up for awhile. I played the Destiny 2 beta, doing the mission as well as the strike. Really didn't feel all that different from the first game to me. But if the story's long enough and good enough, I'll end up buying it at some point.

Wolfenstein: The New Order? I played that last year and LOVED it. Looking forward to the new game which comes out in October, I believe.

I played Shadow of Mordor as well which was a lot of fun. Great combat and the Middle Earth world is cool.
                Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Yeah .. two of my business partners + 1 spouse plays Destiny and we all checked the beta and so in Sept were going to be grinding that game for a few months.
                  The other two I like because they are kinda mindless games like COD and a few others. If you do D2 let me know your gametag and I'll catch you online some time.

Comment

mostly girls and drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
                      mostly girls and drugs.
                      Thank God SOMEONE is enjoying themselves!
                      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Working...
                      X