GDT - PHI @ NYI Preseason Opener

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT - PHI @ NYI Preseason Opener

Wish this game was being televised or streamed somewhere because the lineup actually looks like something fun to watch! Look at that D corps!

FORWARDS
    11 Travis Konecny
    12 Michael Raffl
    15 Jori Lehtera
    21 Scott Laughton
    24 Matt Read
    42 Cole Bardreau
    46 Mikhail Vorobyev
    54 Oskar Lindblom
    63 German Rubtsov
    64 Nolan Patrick
    74 Mike Vecchione
    89 Ivan Kosorenkov

DEFENSEMEN
    9 Ivan Provorov
    48 Robert Hagg
    50 Sam Morin
    53 Shayne Gostisbehere
    57 Travis Sanheim
    61 Philippe Myers

GOALTENDERS
    32 Leland Irving
    49 Alex Lyon

97.5 supposed to covering it on radio...just not sure if it will be available outside the broadcast region though (like the rookie game wasn't)

Comment

Game will be streamed on the Islanders site but you probably need to be in the local broadcast area like the flyers stream was for the rookie game. If anyone knows of a free VPN to make it look like I'm in New York to watch let me know lol
      Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
      Official Facebook
      Official Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by PinkFloydFreak87 View Post
        Game will be streamed on the Islanders site but you probably need to be in the local broadcast area like the flyers stream was for the rookie game. If anyone knows of a free VPN to make it look like I'm in New York to watch let me know lol
        Where on the NYI website is the link to the feed? I can't find it.
        "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Preview on their site says it will be streamed on newyorkislanders.com

Flyers stream link didn't show up until right before game time for the rookie game the other night.
          Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
          Official Facebook
          Official Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JimboPark1 View Post
            97.5 supposed to covering it on radio...just not sure if it will be available outside the broadcast region though (like the rookie game wasn't)
            97.5 mobile app won't black out the game unless the radio agreement with the league regarding internet listening has changed this season. The rookie game wasn't on the radio so you weren't missing anything
            Last edited by PinkFloydFreak87; 09-17-2017, 12:23 PM.
            Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
            Official Facebook
            Official Twitter

Comment

Hoping that I won't be blacked out in Buffalo but I'm sure I am... here's hoping someone restreams it like the other night. I really want to watch this.

Comment

1st period thoughts (CAUTION .. doom and gloom ahead)
                - we had a lot of PP time but didn't score. They did get good pressure and moved the puck well.
                IMO Nolan isn't NHL ready yet. Not bad on facecoffs, but panics when pressured. Weak passes and poor decision making.
                Lindblom is good on the PP and looks ready to face NHLers. Strong on his skates and in the slot.
                Since we spent a lot of time on the PP, the D really wasn't seen as much. When it was 5 on 5 everyone made iffy plays or weak passes or small miscues, but hopefully that'll work itself out as they get into the speed of the the NHL game.

"Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qPU-4D1Oao

stream!
                  Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
                  Official Facebook
                  Official Twitter

Comment

NICE!! I hate the Islander announcers. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X