X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PinkFloydFreak87 View Post
    Thank you!!!!

Comment

2nd period thoughts (Less doom and gloom)

- thought Lehtera was seriously hurt early, but he came back in no time to score an easy empty net mistake
      - Nolan had a few shot attempts on the PP. Good decisions to shoot. He looks a little clumsy and slower than I was hoping.
      Haag invisible .. but that's good.
      Most of the D has been quiet .. again, thats good.
      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Ugly giveaway by Myers in OT to Tavares to end it.

Comment

3rd Period thoughts

I missed most of it as I had to go out....but ... what I did see was pretty good.

On the whole:
          - Laughton played feisty. Good speed.
          - TK was fast and tried to make things happen. I really liked how he wanted to make a difference every shift.
          - Prov was solid as was Morin. Sanheim was, for the most part, invisible apart for when he'd jump into the play to get a shot off.
          - Read should be put out to pasture. He doesn't have the hands or the strength to be effective with his size.
          - All of the Russians and other Europeans for us played well .. fast, creative and pretty responsible in all zones.
          - Vecchione got out first goal, then I didn't hear his name for the rest of the game....doubt he was on the bench.

Myers' brutal turnover in OT gave us the loss.
          Last edited by Hattrix; 09-17-2017, 03:56 PM.
          "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

I didn't see, hear or read much about the game...but looking at the starting lineup on defence made me feel very happy.

Comment

Working...
            X