The OVER-reaction thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OVER-reaction thread

To get some more conversation around here, I’d like to start up the “over-reaction” thread.

This can be good or bad, and with no need to justify yourself...

Oscar Lindblom will be a legit NHL star. He will flirt with 30 goals this year

Sam Morin is Chara’s illegitimate love child

Vorobyev outplays Patrick and sticks with the big club. After a disappointing camp, Nolan goes back to Jr for another season

Sanheim & Myers have rollercoaster camps. Hexy sells one of them while the stock is still high

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post
    To get some more conversation around here, I’d like to start up the “over-reaction” thread.

This can be good or bad, and with no need to justify yourself...

Oscar Lindblom will be a legit NHL star. He will flirt with 30 goals this year

Sam Morin is Chara’s illegitimate love child

Vorobyev outplays Patrick and sticks with the big club. After a disappointing camp, Nolan goes back to Jr for another season

Sanheim & Myers have rollercoaster camps. Hexy sells one of them while the stock is still high
    when will you start with the over reactionary commentary ?

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post

when will you start with the over reactionary commentary ?
      LOL - I thought sending Patrick down, trading one of the big D and declaring Oskar the next one would have raddled a few....

Is it me, or is Patrick boring as shit?

I also hate the fact he never wears any Flyers gear when he gives interviews....
      Last edited by Hexy's Axe; 09-18-2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Giroux and Voracek return to the form that earned them the long term mega-contracts that they signed.
        • We finally found the goalie we have been looking for...his name Michal Elliott. He carries this team to the best start in team history and leads them into a deep run in the playoffs.
        • Remember those lessons that Dave Hakstol tried to drill into Ghost and TK? Well, the response to those benchings show that hard love works and is sometimes needed.
        • The Dutch Gretzky takes his game to the next level and his play makes diehard Flyers fans to hope that we can extend him to an even longer-term deal.
        • Vancouver becomes desperate for an experience GM and knock on Hexy's door for permission to speak to Dean L. They accept to give the Flyers their #1 pick in 2019 for the Flyers allowing him to leave the Flyers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post

LOL - I thought sending Patrick down, trading one of the big D and declaring Oskar the next one would have raddled a few....

Is it me, or is Patrick boring as shit? ...
          I agree on all items.
          In terms of Patrick, I feel he's got a long way to go to be a legit #2 C ... I'll even go so far as to say that he should go back to Jr, then play in Lehigh for 1-2, then see if he can make the big club as Couts #2 (not fast, not creative, and over-hyped)
          "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

MacDonald announces he's just tired of playing and made enough money so he's retiring effective immediately

end of post
            "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Mark Friedman starts this year on the Flyers, scores 50+ points, and wins not just the Calder but also the Norris.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
                Mark Friedman starts this year on the Flyers, scores 50+ points, and wins not just the Calder but also the Norris.
                jeez that's a reach. 34 g and 19 A I assume..+46...ATOI 26:53..in order to salt the Norris away.

Comment

Couts will be our #1 center this year. G will play 60+ games on the wing....

Comment

Nico will score 20+ g 20+ a while our teen doesn't hit 10g or 15a
                    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Working...
                    X