The OVER-reaction thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post
    Couts will be our #1 center this year. G will play 60+ games on the wing....
    I swear I was going to propose a shift to eventual wing for him, but figured I would just get railed.

Comment

Elliot wins the Vezina
      Patrick leads all rookies in scoring
      Gudas throws a check on Sidney, resulting in an injury...and promptly gets a 300 game suspension - via arbitration... Bettman originally seeks to put Radko in front of a firing squad with a blindfold and a cigarette..but a judge rules that a 300 game suspension is sufficient

Comment

Hextall continues to voice his displeasure with Patrick's lack of production. Things escalate to a Lindros-like feud. He is dealt within 24 months of becoming a Flyer....

Comment

DOOMED....!!!
          Philadelphia Flyers #1
          Winnipeg Jets a very distant #2
          The rest of the 28 teams can KMA!

Comment

Definitely not worthy of it's own thread, and most likely an over-reaction but why was German sent to the Q instead of the AHL?

Comment

Because he needs to develop skills that allow him to dominate play. He wouldn't be able to do this playing against men in the AHL.

Comment

Originally posted by jec6 View Post
                Definitely not worthy of it's own thread, and most likely an over-reaction but why was German sent to the Q instead of the AHL?
                Last season Rubstov barely got ice time in the KHL. He did well in the Q but he wasn't there very much. Nothing wrong with building skills and playing well in juniors and likely playing for Russia at the Worlds in a best-on-best scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
                  • We finally found the goalie we have been looking for...his name Michal Elliott. He carries this team to the best start in team history and leads them into a deep run in the playoffs.
                  You mean the screen writer? That would be nuts...
                  Does he even play hockey though?

/I keed, I keed

The 2 big points I actually agree with (though I do agree that Elliot will make an impact), is that G and JV bring their A" games out of storage this season, and that TK and Gost also find the path to becoming the players they can be at their best. And that for Gost and TK, yes the benching and coaching are factors that help them find that focus that makes them top performers on the team. I think they can, Gost when focused is impressive. Tk when focused is gonna get punched in the face... probably... but he'll be PIA to everyone on the other teams...

In a world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, but the monkey will spank us...

Comment

Don't look now but we have the lowest goals against in the conference. Elliot/Neuvirth co-Vezina.

Comment

Originally posted by IceHokie View Post
                      Don't look now but we have the lowest goals against in the conference. Elliot/Neuvirth funky co-Vezina.

Comment

Working...
                      X