No announcement yet.

Nolan Patrick - boy amongst men

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nolan Patrick will be the first Flyer to win the Calder.

Curious...are we giving Patrick the same linemate, matchup, and opportunity excuses we've extended Couturier for 5 seasons?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hattrix View Post
      Another excellent article.
      Meltzer is simply the best hockey writer in town and has been for years. Probably one of the best in the country. For us Flyer fans, the guy is pure gold.
      "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post

Curious...are we giving Patrick the same linemate, matchup, and opportunity excuses we've extended Couturier for 5 seasons?

Haaaa! good one Rev. I hope the flyers' staff comes to terms with Couts. I am all for a trade if he doesn't step up on the PP2!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post

Hope you're right about the Calder.

Regarding Patrick/Couts...i say yes. I would use the same excuses because he should be given time. I do feel his linemates will be much better than what Couts had in his first year.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450

Hope you're right about the Calder.

Regarding Patrick/Couts...i say yes. I would use the same excuses because he should be given time. I do feel his linemates will be much better than what Couts had in his first year.
            I'm feeling like preseason is a hard time to get a grasp on the kid... especially early..

Like Meltzer said he's shown a lot of poise and playmaking...I think his opportunity to shoot first and pot some goals comes when he's playing on a true NHL squad

Comment

Working...
            X