Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any surprises waiting for opening night?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any surprises waiting for opening night?

So our last exhibition game is tomorrow. With all that we have seen so far, let us know what one surprise awaits the opening night roster?

I'll start and state the one I am expecting from many...3 rookie dmen begin the season with the Flyers. Now that this one is out...let us hear of some other surprises you feel might be possible for this roster.

1. giroux stays at wing.
    2. lindblom to the ahl
    3. sanheim to the ahl
    4. leier on the opening night roster

Comment

Read and Mac D go down. Gives all the kids a shot, adjust if needed in Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
        1. giroux stays at wing.
        2. lindblom to the ahl
        3. sanheim to the ahl
        4. leier on the opening night roster
        This.
        sigpic

Comment

Not to be the debby downer hear, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all at any of the above. Maybe the 2 vets getting waived to Lehigh Valley (moreso AMac, since Hak seems to love him).

A surprise to me would be a deal being made before Wednesday that actually ships Read off to some other team rather than the AHL. I realize we'd be eating some of his salary to entice someone into taking him.
          "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

I fear the surprise will be how few rookie Dmen make the club...

How few rookies in general.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post
              I fear the surprise will be how few rookie Dmen make the club...

How few rookies in general.
              Now THAT would really suck.

Comment

They have to keep either Sanheim or Morin, because they need 7 defenders. I am blown away by the fact that neither are playing in this final preseason game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

I really don't want to be right...

Maybe we'll get shock rookie pairing tonight

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

If Morin and Sanheim both are scratched for today's game...i sure hope the shitty Flyers beat reporters bombard Hakstol with "So what did the kids do to earn that? And...what did Manning and AMca do to earn the playing time over the kids?" Please...someone needs to push this, because if the kids are making this roster, they need to be playing, not watching from above.

Comment

Working...
                    X