Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any surprises waiting for opening night?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Meltzer and Issacs both are scratches

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
      If Morin and Sanheim both are scratched for today's game...i sure hope the shitty Flyers beat reporters bombard Hakstol with "So what did the kids do to earn that? And...what did Manning and AMca do to earn the playing time over the kids?" Please...someone needs to push this, because if the kids are making this roster, they need to be playing, not watching from above.
      So I'm gonna tell you right now how this will play out.

None of the Philly beat guys will ask shit cause they are too scared of the Hak stare, or not towing the "company line."

Morin and/or Sanheim will be a healthy scratch for the first 5 or 6 games. Kid will get a chance and will obviously look nervous game one cause a.) it's his first NHL game and b.) the added pressure of knowing he will be scratched with one mistake.

Kid will then be scratched for looking nervous and Hak will tell everyone "I told you so." They will do this until Christmas before sending kid back down. By that time, the kids confidence will be in shambles and will spend the rest of the year trying to restore it in the AHL. All this while AMac and Manning commit the same errors and this team is spinning it's wheels.

It's amazes me that Hexy spends all his time acquiring exotic cars (his prized prospects) and then gives his keys to a novice driver. Astounding how blind both of them are..Simply amazing....**** you Hak, **** you Hexy!

Comment

FU%@ING FLYERS!!!!

Comment

I am waiting til 10:30 beforeI get too pissed off

Comment

It's a back to back. I can see manning getting scratched tomorrow night for one of the kids. Would have loved to see both in tonight obviously. What I hate are people calling for the Flyers to get blown out tonight just to prove their smarter than the Flyers brass.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder
              It's a back to back. I can see manning getting scratched tomorrow night for one of the kids. Would have loved to see both in tonight obviously. What I hate are people calling for the Flyers to get blown out tonight just to prove their smarter than the Flyers brass.
              That works both ways...fans will use a win tonight to justify not playing the kids..

And honestly, unless Manning aged suddenly.. why would he need to sit tomorrow?

The problem fans have is that there is no visible path out from under AMacs shadow..and he has no reason...talent wise to remain....Provorov, Gost, Gudas, Hagg, Morin and Sanheim are all more talented at this moment...and at 5m...he's not a viable 6/7. It's frustrating...

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

MacDonald AND Manning is the problem. You want to alternate Sanheim and Morin? Fine. But they should not BOTH be sitting. MacDonald is a third pairing talent, Manning is a nice #7 guy. Sanheim has top pairing upside, Morin could develop into a shutdown defender who takes the body as well as anyone. But these kids need to play to realize that potential.
                Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Working...
                X