Final Cuts/Roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillymac14
    Rev, you're making this person. I have no skin in the game. I don't think it really matters and I don't care. But he was voted on by his peers. I was merely guessing on what the reasons might be. As I said, I don't give a shit.
    What made it personal? I said you didn't have to agree...I just pointed out a fact that counters yours and is more recent...

Nothing personal at all. We don't have to agree...we can both voice an opinion.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

That would piss me off. I don't give a shit about first game jitters. No way should Manning play over BOTH Morin and Sanheim. I am sick and tired of Hakstol's questionable lineup decision and line combinations. The dude is in over his head.
      Not sure how Hextall escapes blame in this...both Hak and Hex make decisions that hurt young players.

The Hexymoon has to come to an end at some point...

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post
        What made it personal? I said you didn't have to agree...I just pointed out a fact that counters yours and is more recent...

Nothing personal at all. We don't have to agree...we can both voice an opinion.

You were arguing that it was my opinion and I was stating that was why he should get an A. But, like I said, it isn't my opinion. I don't care. I was merely offering ideas on what motives the actual players might have for how they voted. So, since I wasn't offering my opinion but rather guessing their motives, there isn't anything to discuss.

Comment

You were arguing that it was my opinion and I was stating that was why he should get an A. But, like I said, it isn't my opinion. I don't care. I was merely offering ideas on what motives the actual players might have for how they voted. So, since I wasn't offering my opinion but rather guessing their motives, there isn't anything to discuss.
          Holy Crap. Ok...it wasn't your opinion..just a thought you shared....

Take my last two posts on the subject, replace opinion with thought and try to relax.

It's way too early in the season for "Rev is picking on me" stuff...

We can all share our thoughts and counter thoughts without it being personal

Comment

I wasn''t saying personal like I thought you were attacking me. I was saying personally as in you were making those comments out to be my personal opinion on MacDonald wearing the A which they aren't. That's all I was saying.

Comment

I aint hurt. I aint mad at ya. In the end we are probably on the same side as I just want MacDonald gone as soon as possible but I recognize that they want at least 1 or 2 vets on the Roster and right now MacDonald is one of those vets.

Comment

What were the vote counts? Like 4 each for Flip and him? That is not the strongest consensus if all 23 players were polled. I don't think A's hold a lot of clout to be honest so I could really care less. Just means when G or Simmer aren't on the ice Mac goes and talks to the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder
                  What were the vote counts? Like 4 each for Flip and him? That is not the strongest consensus if all 23 players were polled. I don't think A's hold a lot of clout to be honest so I could really care less. Just means when G or Simmer aren't on the ice Mac goes and talks to the ref.
                  I've been thinking, since it was announced who was the other guy that voted for AMac...cause it wasn't funny.

Comment

the two oldest skaters. actually filp is our oldest player... dang this is a young team eh?

Well its clear hextall has a "veteran leadership" fixation thing. I dont mind Filp just not at 5m. Macdonald is a weird role model tho....

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post

Why compare Manning to AMac when talking about Sanheim? Shouldn't we be asking who is the best of these three and move forward from there?

AMac is horrible...who cares if he is better than Manning of Mike Rathje? Is he better than Sanheim? No...

If Hakstol benches Morin and Sanheim and plays AMac and Manning, there is something very wrong with the decisions being made by this management team. I have been a big time Hexy flag waver...but if any of the kids are benched to allow for AMac/Manning to play, we have bigger issues than what we originally thought.
                      I don't see Hakstol being comfortable with three rooks on the blue line at this point. I can live with Hagg and either Morin or Sanheim playing for a while with Manning sitting. When it gets to be what it is tonight where both AMac and Manning in and Morin and Sanheim out, it's tough to take.
                      "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Working...
                      X