Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers at Kings, Game two, Day two.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toothless joe
    so, Murray was in goal last night for the Pens! Haaaaa!
    Niemi started, was pulled in the first after giving up 4.

Murray took the hit, it's what a #1 does.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Hexy we agree.

And I have no idea what the hex/hax plan is...college coach who isn't given the kids and doesn't work well with the ones he has.

Morin, Sanheim and Lindblom should be on this club. The lines that could be written with Lindblom up are boggling.

Not sure why Patrick isn't 1C, Giroux on his wing is the best bit of security.

Flyers are missing the chance to be a powerhouse by slow rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post
        Hexy we agree.

And I have no idea what the hex/hax plan is...college coach who isn't given the kids and doesn't work well with the ones he has.

Morin, Sanheim and Lindblom should be on this club. The lines that could be written with Lindblom up are boggling.

Not sure why Patrick isn't 1C, Giroux on his wing is the best bit of security.

Flyers are missing the chance to be a powerhouse by slow rolling.

LOL - good....I thought we were on the same page....

This obsession of making sure everything will be perfect and all the stars will have to be aligned before the 22 year old "rookies" play is crazy.

Hextall and Hak are turning this into The Princess and the Pea...

Comment

Trust the process. What this team is now and what it will be by AS break will probably be two different things. Its one thing to add a bunch of rookies to the line up; its another to see where they fit best. Time should clear the issues as these guys play themselves into their best positions and, in some cases, off of the roster.
          Right now, I'm not sold on G playing wing; wish that they had stuck with Lindblom; don't like the defensive pairs and rotations but we'll have to see how things roll. If things are as they are now after 20 games, I'm not going to be pleased.
          "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Originally posted by flyers19rw View Post
            Trust the process. What this team is now and what it will be by AS break will probably be two different things. Its one thing to add a bunch of rookies to the line up; its another to see where they fit best. Time should clear the issues as these guys play themselves into their best positions and, in some cases, off of the roster.
            Right now, I'm not sold on G playing wing; wish that they had stuck with Lindblom; don't like the defensive pairs and rotations but we'll have to see how things roll. If things are as they are now after 20 games, I'm not going to be pleased.
            Couldn't agree more. I feel like they are just limiting starting all the rookies at once, especially during a really tough opening road trip to start the season. I think by Jan 1 this team will look a lot different than it does now. I feel like they are taking each rookie, easing them in, getting them comfortable to a level where they are playing their game then will introduce new after rather than having 5 new rookies to deal with at once.

Comment

"Trust the process" loses all credibility

IF Morin doesn't play Saturday.
              WHEN One of the 3 gets sent down.

The process needs to earn trust, and thus far, it's clear Hextall is hesitant to trust his players...why should I trust it?

Go back and look at what Hextall said about Gost when he was finally called up.

Look at the camp Gost had the year prior but was sent to the AHL anyway.

Look at the veteran players he's added while talking about the process...

He needs to trust the process.

Comment

Guys - just listen to Hak's interview during the game yesterday. It says it all:

https://twitter.com/bsh_joe?lang=en

Comment

I dunno, TK and Provorov and patrick got inserted pretty young! So clearly they will insert young players if they like their game. And they will insert offensively dynamic players with defensive holes, like Ghost, if they're dynamic enough.

Y'all are just believing in the hype train about the young D being worldbeaters. The players who havent made the roster yet have holes in their game and haven't blown the roof off in other areas. We don't have 3 provorovs just sitting on the bench. There's been soooo much talk about how our young defense is gonna be soooo amazing and save us all and give us multiple cups and rainbows that you can't understand why hextall wouldn't bring em up rite now!! This is the same hype train that drives players out of town when they're not the savior, and merely a decent player.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahah great interview

Comment

I have been suspect of the D prospects for some time as there has been so much hype from the fans yet something just isn't adding up for me. There have been a myriad of excuses made for why they weren't on the NHL roster... I am still holding out hope and happy to be proved wrong but low expectations on my end.

Comment

Working...
                      X