No announcement yet.

GDT: Game #3 - Flyers @ Ducks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the early chemistry between Konecny and Patrick...and the willingness to move Giroux to wing...

I'd love to see Giroux - Patrick - Konecny at some point...

28 - 19 - 11
    40 - 14 - 17
    22 - 51 - 93
    20 - 21 -12

That third line is a bit of a mish-mash...

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post

It's always going to be with Weise on it. He doesn't belong in the lineup.
      "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

Originally posted by ELab2 View Post

It's always going to be with Weise on it. He doesn't belong in the lineup.
        Wiese and Filpulla are the only players that dont look good imo.

Comment

2-1 is a excellent start for them. When I looked at the schedule, I thought it wasn't unreasonable to assume they might start 0-3
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post
            With the early chemistry between Konecny and Patrick...and the willingness to move Giroux to wing...

I'd love to see Giroux - Patrick - Konecny at some point...

28 - 19 - 11
            40 - 14 - 17
            22 - 51 - 93
            20 - 21 -12

Short term, I'd love to see Lindblom - Patrick - Konecny. If they do send Morin down, it isn't totally out-of-the-question.
            sigpic

Comment

I love the way we're playing. One observation, but I honestly think the Flyers are one of the best 3 on 3 teams in the league. We seem to have a rythm I don't see in other teams. I watched Chicago and Toronto last night, and for the most part both teams sucked at 3 on 3, the same with almost every other team I've watched, except for maybe the Caps.

Comment

Originally posted by krash View Post

Short term, I'd love to see Lindblom - Patrick - Konecny. If they do send Morin down, it isn't totally out-of-the-question.
                I'm almost positive they'll be bringing Read back up when they send a defenseman down. Only way I see Lindblom or any young forward coming up in the first half of this season is if the spare forwards and a current dressed forward all play consistently awful and they are looking for a change, or several forward injuries.
                Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
                Official Facebook
                Official Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by PinkFloydFreak87

I'm almost positive they'll be bringing Read back up when they send a defenseman down. Only way I see Lindblom or any young forward coming up in the first half of this season is if the spare forwards and a current dressed forward all play consistently awful and they are looking for a change, or several forward injuries.
                  I really could do without Read.

However Id rather Lindblom get more minutes playing in the AHL, then see him up here potentially playing Matt Read type roles and minutes.

Make Lindblom earn his promotion by dominating the AHL IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post

I really could do without Read.

However Id rather Lindblom get more minutes playing in the AHL, then see him up here potentially playing Matt Read type roles and minutes.

Make Lindblom earn his promotion by dominating the AHL IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Yeah, Read is pretty shot, but he'll also be the 14th forward, so no harm. I'd be shocked to see read in the lineup before Lehtera.
                    Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
                    Official Facebook
                    Official Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X