X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frost: 11 games played, 4 Goals, 8 Assists, 12 Points, 2 PPG, +9
    2018 1st round draft pick: unknown

Comment

Frost definitely looks to be on the quick path to becoming our best forward prospect. He bring excitement in his game.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder
        Frost: 11 games played, 4 Goals, 8 Assists, 12 Points, 2 PPG, +9
        2018 1st round draft pick: unknown
        27th overall I believe ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

schenn has 5g17a in 19 games. that sounds like its worth a lot more than 2 late 1sts.

product of his teammates a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450
            Frost definitely looks to be on the quick path to becoming our best forward prospect. He bring excitement in his game.
            This guy has great vision and can skate ....

Hopefully he keeps progressing ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Schenn is looking good on a team with a coach lol. Another screw up on our part I think. He's been giving a real chance and look what he's doing with it.
              Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by evee1234 View Post
                Schenn is looking good on a team with a coach lol. Another screw up on our part I think. He's been giving a real chance and look what he's doing with it.
                he's also looking good playing with schwartz and tarasenko on a better team overall.

I guess the question is, what would he be doing in the flyers uniform right now...

Comment

He should have been centering the second line lol.
                  Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by evee1234 View Post
                    He should have been centering the second line lol.
                    He's too slow. We've seen this play from Schenn in the past. He has a hot streak and then disappears. Moving him was a plus.
                    "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Schenn is now on pace for 69 points, 10 more than his career high, but he's also tailed off. Actually his numbers aren't really that crazy different than when he was here. Basically they're matching his 15-16 season but with more icetime. Looking like he's just maturing, not breaking out. His Corsi is better, his DPS is improved, and he's a +14. Hard to know how much of that is due to his linemates or to him. I've read whispers that he's worked on being a better two-way guy after the trade. Can't score if the coach wont put you on the ice!

So yea, I'm less worried we traded a superstar for picks, but still, a two-way 70pt center is worth more than #28 and #11-15, isn't it? Signed in his prime for 3 years at $5m?

Of course maybe the trade was a wakeup call to round out his game so he wouldnt have done that here. But also, if he was playing on our powerplay he would be getting more pp points, and if he was getting 19min a nite, he might be flirting with 80pts. Every single one of our players underperformed last year 5on5 and are performing this year, so you can project that Schenn would have also. I still wonder if we could have gotten more for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X