Podcasts and/or online talk radio?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcasts and/or online talk radio?

So since I知 not from The Philly area, I was wondering if there are any Flyer specific podcasts and/or Flyer specific talk radio shows that I could access online ?

I follow the BSH podcast ... however I知 looking for something more which is done by former NHLers or by hockey analysts etc... the BSH podcast sounds like a fan kinda podcast which, in the absence of anything else, I listen to, for now.

I live in southern Ontario so I知 constantly bombarded by leaf talk everywhere ... its the middle of October and I知 sick of it already!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strohs...i don't know of any "Flyers" focused podcast out there hosted by a former player. But here are some other podcasts that i listen to in order to stay in the loop on Flyers news (i'm in the Montreal area, so Habs talk gets ridiculous, unless they get embarrassed like they did on Saturday):

- Stick 2 Hockey: this one is hosted by Jason "Martinez" Myrtetus and Joe Tordy from 97.5. Jason's connections to the Flyers allow him to bring in some players, media people. This is a must listen IMO for Flyers podcasts. I catch this on Google Play Music.

- Flyerdelphia Podcast - good discussions and reviews of games. Available on Google Play Music.

- Sons of Penn - they have a very good podcast that features a group of very knowledgeable Flyers fans. I listen to this on SoundCloud.

- Broadcast Bullies - another podcast made up of fans...a good time filler. Available on Google Play Music.

Comment

Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post
      So since I知 not from The Philly area, I was wondering if there are any Flyer specific podcasts and/or Flyer specific talk radio shows that I could access online ?

I follow the BSH podcast ... however I知 looking for something more which is done by former NHLers or by hockey analysts etc... the BSH podcast sounds like a fan kinda podcast which, in the absence of anything else, I listen to, for now.

I live in southern Ontario so I知 constantly bombarded by leaf talk everywhere ... its the middle of October and I知 sick of it already!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Any podcasts I know of were just mentioned above. Definitely nothing in terms of terrestrial radio. Sports radio in Philly is pretty much year round 70% eagles, 15% sixers, 10% Phillies and 5% flyers.
      Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
      Official Facebook
      Official Twitter

Comment

Working...
      X