X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crickets

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post

Yawn. 3 all...outshootng 13 to 5 in the second and outscoring 3 2 now. Loose in spots but FFS they are the better team by a lot in this period....but I know you are the resident know it all. Great to be playing so poor and not domimating but able to score 3 in half a period.

I bet you want them to lose now to vindicate your knowledge.
      Holy crap...you need some blood pressure meds....

The Flyers have been so dominant..they needed to comeback from a 3 goal deficit. Stop right there...think about that.

They've done a great job throwing pucks at the net...

but they're not controlling their offensize zone...it's slap-dash hockey...

You can get as wee-wee'd up as you want...people are allowed to disagree with your take...yu get that right? Know-it-all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post

Holy crap...you need some blood pressure meds....

The Flyers have been so dominant..they needed to comeback from a 3 goal deficit. Stop right there...think about that.

They've done a great job throwing pucks at the net...

but they're not controlling their offensize zone...it's slap-dash hockey...

You can get as wee-wee'd up as you want...people are allowed to disagree with your take...yu get that right? Know-it-all.
        Keep digging.

Comment

Crickets
          Got a case of beer muscles over the internet, Irv?

Seriously..a crickets post...cause you had to wait 7 minutes for a repy? What a pathetic display...

Comment

Oh noes....Bill Clement just said the game looked like it could be slipping away...please Irv don;t send him any death threats.

The Flyers put up 9 shots in the first period and walked away down 1-0...dominant...carrying the play

In period 2 they put up 3 goals on 15 shots, The Preds put up 2 more on 8 shots.....

The preds are 1/1 on the PP, the Flyers 1/4....because dominating...

Nashville's won 61% of the faceoffs after two periods...

You sound like a drunk Barkann,that's not a good thing...

....sleep it off..

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully
              Oh noes....Bill Clement just said the game looked like it could be slipping away...please Irv don;t send him any death threats.
              Beer muscles? Death threats? You are tilting dude. Don't push all in. Step away from the table, your douce seven doesn't have traction.

Comment

Beer muscles? Death threats? You are tilting dude. Don't push all in. Step away from the table, your douce seven doesn't have traction.
                Considering how off the rails you got when I suggested you were wrong about the dominance...a guy like Clement saying it..on a much larger platform...

I can only imagine how angry you are about it...seething with rage no doubt....

Like a grizzly woken from hibernation early...just all GRRRRR!

Comment

I got off the rails? Seething? Classic- he who writes history makes history. Wrong guy but amusing nonetheless. Try again smarty pants.

Comment

Comment

Call bill let him know it's not getting away just yet. Philly seems to have taken over...but it's hard to tell....Rev are we still getting outplayed? Oh right its pond hockey so it doesn't count....Lavys fault....right...so confused....help me understand Rev. Please.

Comment

Working...
                      X