No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers at Preds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to the gif. Lost for words? So unlike you.

Comment

More crickets.... only 2 minutes this time...cut three of my previous best

Comment

I am turning this crap off.....4 unanswered. Imagine if we had the momentum back in the second period...glad we didn't have it....ooops got carried away. Crap.

Comment

People act like they gotta win every game dominating 60 minutes for 8-0. They went down quick with some bad Elliot play and fought back hard to gain the lead. That shows something.

Comment

Irv...what is it man, bath salts?

This has been a pond hockey game...neither team has dominated or carried play consistently...I'm sorry that hurts your feeling...

Pond hockey is a staple of Lavy teams...and Lavy games...

Aside from the 3 and 4 lines playing huge roles tonight, a big positive is Filp and the 1st PP...actually looking like a PP....

Bu your need for it to be a dominating performance by Philly..yeah..at times...but with 50 minutes playes..i'd put at 25/25 both teams have had their share of "up" time...

seriously...figure how to deal with a contrary opinion with out losing your shit...and the cricket post..what kind of 12 year old bullshit is that?

Comment

This 3rd period has been very entertaining...no matter how sloppy or dominant the Flyers look. Just enjoy this boys...we've suffered with subpar hockey for too long.

Comment

The Predators are playing as if they're scared to death of how Lavy will react. Not sure how this will turn out, but when was the last time the Flyers had this much team speed distributed across all 4 lines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

Preds have mo now. It is Clear to me. Rev? Confirm or deny. I can never really tell...at least I can't be certain.... what is Bill saying....wait I am turning green....gotta go....dam it.

Comment

Gotta love the energy guys like Weal bring to the Flyers (he also has some skillz!).

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
                      This 3rd period has been very entertaining...no matter how sloppy or dominant the Flyers look. Just enjoy this boys...we've suffered with subpar hockey for too long.
                      ...Dude, are you trying to get in trouble? The Flyers have utterly dominated this game....they spotted Nashville 3 goals to make it look good on their banner night.

It's been a fun game, the kids lines are great...it's weird that Filp is gonna be the shooter on the 1PP, but whatever works...

Flyers need to do more standing up at their blueline, Elliott likes giving up rebounds..force the shots from further out..so the rebounds cant be converted...

Even Weisse has looked like a guy you dont mind having on the ice...

Comment

Working...
                      X