No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers at Preds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a cock tease of a game. God damn it. So much bullshit in the last 3 minutes.

Comment

That's a bad decision by Hak. You don't challenge there unless you're 100% sure it was offsides.

Elliot played the last goal horrifically.

frustrating loss
      "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

Flyers got heart and hosed. I ain't mad. A bit upset with the refs, but whatever!
        i am starting to like this team, again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post
          They pulled 4 points on this stupid 4game road trip...I'm, happy with that.
          Should have been at least 5 though. You can't give away points at the end of the game like that, penalties or not. They had a chance to clear right before the goal and whiffed. Frustrating.

Comment

Most frustrating game I can remember in a long time. 0-3 hole, stormed back, had complete control, let them back in, and then literally handed them the game.

I honestly question if Hakstol knows what offside is. That was clearly onside. You DON'T challenge that in that situation. You simply don't. You still have a guy in the box. Let them have a 5 on 4 for 30 seconds and take the damn game to overtime. Jesus! What an asinine decision!

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
              that rule..is stupid as all hell

Blame Hak or who ever..need to really..fix and tighten up this D..be it the D-Men or the team D all together..

might need to really get a real goalie
              I don;t think Elliott's the problem...he makes more big saves than he lets up bad goals...the D needs to be better at clearing his rebounds (someone needs to hsow Hex and hak footage of the Blues blueline when Elliott was there...)

It would have been nice to get into OT, but this game was back-and-forth....and you had to know...after getting 5 power plays to nashville's 1, that something was going to happen...Weisse looked like he was going for the Doomsday Device (insert Road Warriors GIF) and MacDonald...well..yeah...MacDonald

I agree with Hokie...this was a cock tease...but man...you can see where it's gonna pay dividends...

Comment

The Weise penalty seemed like bullshit, but that MacDonald penalty was one of the dumbest things I've seen. I hate him so much I don't care if he scored.

Comment

I don't blame Elliot, this was his only bad game so far. There were so many weird and dumb things this game. They had the opportunity and gave it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry View Post

Should have been at least 5 though. You can't give away points at the end of the game like that, penalties or not. They had a chance to clear right before the goal and whiffed. Frustrating.
                    I feel like the game they should have had a point in was LA...

...the Pens lit up Nashville on Saturday...this was gonna be a tough one...

...whens the last time this team came off the West Coast trip as many positives as they've built up in these 4 games?

Sucks to lose..but going .500 on the West Coast trip is nothing to hang head about...

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post

I don;t think Elliott's the problem...he makes more big saves than he lets up bad goals...the D needs to be better at clearing his rebounds (someone needs to hsow Hex and hak footage of the Blues blueline when Elliott was there...)

It would have been nice to get into OT, but this game was back-and-forth....and you had to know...after getting 5 power plays to nashville's 1, that something was going to happen...Weisse looked like he was going for the Doomsday Device (insert Road Warriors GIF) and MacDonald...well..yeah...MacDonald

I agree with Hokie...this was a cock tease...but man...you can see where it's gonna pay dividends...
                      i agree with that in a way..people are blowing it out of proportion when ultimately..11 goals were scored and Rinne is supposed to be an elite goalie..so neither team played fantastically

Comment

Working...
                      X