GDT: Home Opener, Caps at Flyers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Home Opener, Caps at Flyers

Meltzer tweets Sanheim expected to be healthy scratch tonight.

And...I'm gonna try not to beat the dead horse.

Last edited by Rev_Bully; 10-14-2017, 12:29 PM.

Got a great surprise thurs night. Lil Swami came home from UCONN to go to this game with me, basically as a belated birthday surprise. Quite a pleasant surprise, so for me, the night is a win no matter what!

Comment

I'm not terribly upset by having Sanheim sit for Manning vs the Caps.
      Manning is a tough SOB and he knows the Caps. This will be a physically brutal game, IMO, and Manning can handle that type of game better than Sanheim ... at least at this stage of their careers.
      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Originally posted by Hattrix
        I'm not terribly upset by having Sanheim sit for Manning vs the Caps.
        Manning is a tough SOB and he knows the Caps. This will be a physically brutal game, IMO, and Manning can handle that type of game better than Sanheim ... at least at this stage of their careers.
        But for that very reason...I keep Morin up to play tonight. It's not like keeping him would have had a huge impact on his play time

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post
          But for that very reason...I keep Morin up to play tonight. It's not like keeping him would have had a huge impact on his play time...
          I typed that same thought, then deleted it. Manning or Morin vs the Caps ... but I couldn't answer this question to myself ... "Which one can shoulder the hard nosed play AND make less mistakes so we can still win?"

Only Hexy / Hak have the best insight as to that possible answer, and they might be wrong.

"Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

The question I have is are we trying to win the most games this season, or are we trying to develop these players. Obviously you want to win as many games as you can, but does playing Manning to try to get an edge to squeak out a win really help us more than seeing how Sanheim responds against a high powered team like the Caps?

Comment

Why the hell are they being introduced in the home opener with a karaoke version of Poison's "Talk Dirty To Me" playing??? Who is running the promotions department Riki Rachtman?
              Last edited by KeVoRkIaN; 10-14-2017, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Statement game. Great shifts by all 4 lines. Love seeing the 1st line be productive this season.

Comment

Another one! Couts settling in to 1st line C very nicely.

Comment

Wow, what a game. Where was Ovy? Know what time it is? 8 Past Grubauer!

Comment

Working...
                    X