Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMac out 4-6 weeks (and other defensive injury discussion)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's also been a pretty respectable dman for us this year.

Comment

Now who am I going to blame stuff on?

Comment

he's played very well this year imo. as well as provorov, who's had a rough start.

but this is why "you can never have too many defensemen". get used to the young kids rotating in and out of the lineup... thats just how it goes when you're breaking guys into the league.

sanheim/morin played as a pairing for a year in the ahl right? i wonder if that persuades the coaches to play morin.

Comment

So assuming Morin does get the call and gets into this lineup, a couple of questions...

1 - if Morin shows that he can play at the NHL level and brings that truculence that this team can enjoy having, when AMac is back, how do they handle this situation? Morin back to the AHL?

2 - how do they put the 6-man defence together? I 'd be very content with Provorov - Gudas; Ghost - Haag; Sanheim - Morin

Comment

I'm not certain they'd put two rookies as a pair, even if they have experience together in the AHL.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post

2 - how do they put the 6-man defence together? I 'd be very content with Provorov - Gudas; Ghost - Haag; Sanheim - Morin
              Theoretically, Hak can play 11F/7D if Morin showed enough that there's no way you could scratch him. I am NOT endorsing this scenario, just pointing out that there is a way to keep Morin up if they so desired once AMac comes back.
              "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Told ya so.... Manning in. No Morin.
                They're not even calling anyone up since LV is only an hour away.
                "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Originally posted by Hattrix
                  Told ya so.... Manning in. No Morin.
                  They're not even calling anyone up since LV is only an hour away.
                  Well, that was easily predictable for 1st game without MacDonald. Probably 2nd and 3rd games too. It's inevitable that a 7th defender will be called up, and that's when things will get interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  sigpic

Comment

They go on the road after tomorrow, so maybe then?

Comment

Originally posted by smkruzik
                      (without judging past work or even future work) AMac managed to stay out there on that PK. Regardless the salary or skill level; to have a 4-6 week injury, but still stay out there trying to kill a PK is respect in my book.
                      Agreed...I was impressed by that as well ...

And although AMac isnít great ... id take him in a heartbeat over Schultz or MDZ.

Itís not AMacís fault the Flyers were stupid enough to offer that contract to him.

Any of us wouldíve gladly signed it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X