Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMac out 4-6 weeks (and other defensive injury discussion)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
    Coach Hak loves Manning. From #7 dman to playing third most amongst dmen against the Sens. Manning is this year's CVV.
    For as long as coach Hak is here, this team is not going very far. To say his line-up choices are "puzzling" is being kind to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Barr
      No Morin call-up yet...so they're going to Canada with 6 defensemen for the two games. After watching Manning against Anaheim, I'd have called up Morin immediately. He was absolutely awful, even moreso than the rest of the team IMO. That one goal where he was the left defenseman and for some reason drifted all the way to the right, leaving a clean lane for the forward, was brutal. Complete fundamental breakdown. I have nothing personal against the guy, he's just not good enough to play as a regular. A rookie isn't going to make more mistakes than he does already.
      That play you talk about was embarrassing

I was watching and was like WTF are u doing! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is ghost out now?

Comment

I dunno, but that crappy Manning keeps making 1 or 2 plays a game that keep him in the lineup.

Ie Jumped into the play to score an important goal last night.
          "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Originally posted by Hattrix View Post
            I dunno, but that crappy Manning keeps making 1 or 2 plays a game that keep him in the lineup.

Ie Jumped into the play to score an important goal last night.
            He's still been awful defensively. There were 3 specific instances of sustained Toronto pressure last night that happened after failed clear attempts by Manning, 2 of which were at even strength. Like others have said, he's making the same mistakes you'd expect rookies to make. So I'd rather see a rookie make those mistakes. His goal was a result of great transition work by the 4th line forwards. Raffl great work along the boards to get it to a streaking Leier who dropped it to Laughton after they entered the zone with speed. I'll give Manning credit for skating to the right area and then firing the puck after seeing that Raffl was further back on the play after getting stopped in the neutral zone making the initial pass.

Sidenote, honestly with whatever the injury last night was I'm okay with Ghost missing a few games now if it means we get a Morin call up.
            Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
            Official Facebook
            Official Twitter

Comment

Credit to for Manning skating to join the rush, but also saw where Don Cherry, on the opening of Coach's Corner, spotlighted and called out Marner for coasting back and not skating with Manning thus leaving him wide open on the play.

Comment

Flyers call up Morin,

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...morin-phantoms

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
                  Yes!

Comment

And now Morin is out with an injury before even getting into 1 game

Comment

What?!?!?!
                      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Working...
                      X