Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMac out 4-6 weeks (and other defensive injury discussion)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMac out 4-6 weeks (and other defensive injury discussion)

Is there more to be said?

LBI for those of you wondering.

• swami24
    replied
    That is correct, his call up was cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• Vedder
    replied
    Originally posted by CLJ View Post
    So does he get nhl pay or ahl pay while he is out? I assume nhl as he was called up.
    Morin? I think technically he was never called up- he was evaluated in Philly and when it was determined he was injured he was never called up. Alt is making big bucks though.

Leave a comment:

• CLJ
    replied
    So does he get nhl pay or ahl pay while he is out? I assume nhl as he was called up.

Leave a comment:

• swami24
    replied
    Psst, hey you.. buddy, can you skate backwards... we got a job for you.

Leave a comment:

• smkruzik
    replied
    With the rate we're losing defensemen, I would not be shocked at all to see Bundy warming up in between the benches tonight...'just in case'

Leave a comment:

• flyerdog
    replied
    this trial by fire we are seeing now is only going to help in the long term...Sanheim, Hagg, Alt, Provo...i have to say though in all fairness...maybe we have underestimated what AMac provides? He may not be Rico or Pronger...but Radko cannot carry the ship by himself..losing Ghost hurts..but maybe AMac has more value than we, as outsiders, realize?

Leave a comment:

• swami24
    replied
    According to the Inquirer, Vedder has it on the nose. He was trying to play through it, but disclosed it on the call up. I guess he knew he would not be ready to help at the Nhl level. I have no problem with this.
    Last edited by swami24; 11-02-2017, 02:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vedder
    replied
    Yeah from everything I have read this really looks like it is on Morin for not disclosing his injury. He probably thought he could play through it.

Leave a comment:

• clumsysnake
    replied
    Really sucks for him! but there's still 72 games left. and these wont be the last injuries to the defense we have.

Honestly, after 9 games i'm not sure Sanheim is ready. When Morin is healthy I would like him to get his own 10-game stint over Sanheim. Travis needs more seasoning against men imo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X