Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMac out 4-6 weeks (and other defensive injury discussion)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMac out 4-6 weeks (and other defensive injury discussion)

Is there more to be said?

LBI for those of you wondering.

Bill Meltzer @billmeltzer
    Per Ron Hextall, Andrew MacDonald will be out 4-to-6 weeks with a lower-body injury.

Dave Isaac
    Assuming that means Mac goes on IR, would expect Samuel Morin to re-join team.

Philadelphia Flyers #1
    Winnipeg Jets a very distant #2
    The rest of the 29 teams can KMA!

Comment

Now it comes down to Morin versus Manning and I sure as hell hope Manning stays as the #7.

I'd like to see:
      Provorov - Gudas
      Gostisbehere - Hagg
      Morin - Sanheim

Manning

Morin can replace MacDonald on the PK.

Comment

You guys KNOW that Manning will replace AMac due to the injury, and Morin won't see the light of day up here this season, unless AMac or Manning get traded. The 8th D-man they'll bring up will sit in the box and they don't want Morin sitting. So they'll bring up Alt or someone to sit.
        Last edited by Hattrix; 10-22-2017, 09:11 PM.
        "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

When he blocked a shot I guess. Let's hope morin comes up, what are the other options?

Comment

I ain't mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hattrix
              You guys KNOW that Manning will replace AMac due to the injury, and Morin won't see the light of day up here this season, unless AMac or Manning get traded. The 8th D-man they'll bring up will sit in the box and they don't want Morin sitting. So they'll bring up Alt or someone to sit.
              I don't know about that. I think what is more likely to happen is that Manning, Sanheim and Morin will rotate in-and-out of the lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              sigpic

Comment

Some people are happy about this and sad to say, I am one of them. The Phantoms announcer got made and said you people need to reevaluate your life. GTFO. Morin should have been up here. And Sanheim from the start.

Comment

(without judging past work or even future work) AMac managed to stay out there on that PK. Regardless the salary or skill level; to have a 4-6 week injury, but still stay out there trying to kill a PK is respect in my book.
                  "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Originally posted by smkruzik View Post
                    (without judging past work or even future work) AMac managed to stay out there on that PK. Regardless the salary or skill level; to have a 4-6 week injury, but still stay out there trying to kill a PK is respect in my book.
                    Absolutely. Thought the same thing when watching.

Through the good and bad, AMac has been nothing but a professional. He spent most of a season in the AHL and just went out and played. I have a lot of respect for the guy, there's just guys on the team I think are better.

Comment

Working...
                    X