No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers @ Blackhawks

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Blackhawks

8PM EST

Not sure what to expect from this one. Even with talent out of the lineup, the Flyers have been good lately when the effort is there. Conventional wisdom was that they were looking past the Coyotes in the last game. So tonight should see some effort?

Didn't need to see that Chicago has lost three straight. Wouldn't be surprised to see a low-scoring, close-checking game.

Gonna head into The City tonight to watch the game in a bar, so if they've got me crying into my beer, there will be plenty of witnesses.

Chicago lost three straight huh? Guaranteed loss.

I think we get up for this one after the silly loss. 4-3 flyers.

How was that Murphy hit not a charge?

Bar has had the World Series on most screens. One has the hockey game but no sound...

Coulda shoulda called an embellish on that Filpulla "hook."

0-0 after one does not surprise.

How much of a silver platter do the two on ones need to be on for this team to convert one?

Also, is Chicago a Canadian city now? The indulgences to the home team by the refs are a bit much.

[Screws homer hat on a little tighter]

Missing the game tonight...but following the boxscore, another imbalance in penalties called against the Flyers. What is going on here? Make up calls expected moving forward....let's see how this goes.

It started to balance out a little but if the flyers don't stop shooting at Crawfords logo it won't matter how many PP they get

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
                It started to balance out a little but if the flyers don't stop shooting at Crawfords logo
                We know we have the 5 hole, I call shots to the crest, the zero hole.

Watched the World Series instead of this ... thankfully ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jekle and Hyde. Win/shutout. More of the same. REALLY need a good solid defenseman.
                    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.