Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers @ Blackhawks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by evee1234 View Post
    Jekle and Hyde. Win/shutout. More of the same. REALLY need a good solid defenseman.
    Well, people wanted all the kids to play at once. Trial by fire. This is what happens.

    Not saying I didn't want it either, but you gotta expect some losses when we're doing it.

    Comment


    • #12
      I agree with Hokie....i'm all in on playing the kids. And with that will come some disappointing performances. But the experience will help in preparing us for next year and the years to follow.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
        I agree with Hokie....i'm all in on playing the kids. And with that will come some disappointing performances. But the experience will help in preparing us for next year and the years to follow.
        its part of the process...they gotta learn on the job.

        Comment


        • #14
          Pronger learned from McInnis and his game grew. Sometimes a true veteran pays dividends down the road in helping to correct and mentor young players. We have Andy MacDonald lol.
          Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by evee1234 View Post
            Jekle and Hyde. Win/shutout. More of the same. REALLY need a good solid defenseman.
            Eh, don't let injuries throw off judgement of the D right now. Ghost, Gudas, Mac, and Morin all hurt aren't giving us a true indication of what the D looks like. 3 NHL dmen and the #1 call up candidate being injured all at once isn't going to happen too often. And in the long run I expect this group of games with Hagg and Sanheim getting big minutes and Provorov getting massive minutes to help them, however rough the next week or two may be.
            Check out Kid Felix!

            Official Site
            Official Facebook
            Official Twitter

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by PinkFloydFreak87 View Post

              Eh, don't let injuries throw off judgement of the D right now. Ghost, Gudas, Mac, and Morin all hurt aren't giving us a true indication of what the D looks like. 3 NHL dmen and the #1 call up candidate being injured all at once isn't going to happen too often. And in the long run I expect this group of games with Hagg and Sanheim getting big minutes and Provorov getting massive minutes to help them, however rough the next week or two may be.
              good point. i thought sanheim looked quicker in his decision making. maybe its easier to learn when you're not looking over your shoulder too. no one is bumping hagg or alt or sanheim out of the lineup if they have a bad game right now. sort of all-hands-on-deck situation... no time for self doubt.

              Comment

              Working...
              X