Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Blues

8PM EST

Last night's game was such a tease. Flyers had many good chances but came up empty.

Blues are undefeated at home.

Not making any predictions. Just want to see a good effort.

I think the Flyers will win 7-2 tonight. All the goals they couldn't score yesterday will come out tonight. Also, i'm expecting a big effort from Neuvirth.

Comment

I am absolutely scared for tonight. When your 3-4 dmen are Manning-Sanheim, we're going to have trouble. (not a knock on Sanheim, but he's still learning to adjust to the NHL) I pray I'm wrong.
      "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

didn't realize Berube is the assistant coach for STL. Good for him
        "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

couts concussion too? christ.

Comment

I guess Schenn wasn't too happy Couts got that 1C roster spot.

Comment

I find it hard to believe Coots is healthy enough to be on the ice after that hit. Didn't Patrick come back on the ice after he got hit? Now he's on IR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              sigpic

Comment

Damn... Gutsy win.... SO for Neuvirth. He deserved it.
                "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Huge huge win. Hopefully they can build on this and stomp down on the Avs.

Comment

So was that a headshot or not? ​​​​​​ I don't think Schenn targeted the head....but he should have been penalized for an illegal hit to the head.

Provy was an absolute beast. Loved Raffl tonight as well. Lots of courage shown in this game.

Comment

Working...
                    X