No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers @ Blues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally neuvy gets rewarded for how well heís been playing. only had one bad game so far.

it sure looked like a coutsí head hit the ice after the hit. but the way he reacted was more like a shoulder stinger. i feel like the brass has been much more conservative with concussions recently. i trust them more than i did in the lindros era. hoping they are doing the right thing in this case also.

gutsy performance by 5 ahl defensemen against the best team in the league.

Comment

Some great play tonight. Lehtera was absolutely terrible in my estimation through most of the game; he is just miles behind the play most of the time. Hopefully his place in the lineup is temporary.
      "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

ironically enough, the Blues looked like we did against the Hawks..all these glorious chances they couldn't convert..either because of a hot goalie or a bad bounce

Comment

I thought Lehtera has his best game last night with the Flyers. He seemed to be unable to pull the trigger...but very noticeable in the offensive zone.

TK seems to do so much to create chances...but really needs to be shooting the puck at the net more than trying to make the perfect set-up.

Comment

Originally posted by krash View Post
            I find it hard to believe Coots is healthy enough to be on the ice after that hit. Didn't Patrick come back on the ice after he got hit? Now he's on IR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I saw his post game locker room interview on Comcast. He looked and sounded fine.

Comment

I thought his shoulder got the brunt of the impact....I don't think his head hit the ice and if it did it wasn't the prime pt of contact and secondary pt of contact if at all. So glad that he is ok...
              playing quite well.

Comment

Provorov was all world last night, man. it's exciting watching him progress.

Comment

So what prompted Provorov to go over and shove Edmundson? Ivan is pretty tame out there so it was kinda funny to see him do that to a guy wincing in pain from the puck that just hit is arm.

Comment

Originally posted by andy71 View Post
                    So what prompted Provorov to go over and shove Edmundson? Ivan is pretty tame out there so it was kinda funny to see him do that to a guy wincing in pain from the puck that just hit is arm.
                    Before Edmundson got hit by the puck he gave Provorov a good chop.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post

Before Edmundson got hit by the puck he gave Provorov a good chop.
                      Figures. I was watching the Blues feed and the only wisdom Darren Pang could come up with was something like "I don't think Provorov realizes what he's getting into there"

Comment

Working...
                      X