Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Roy Halladay

http://www.tsn.ca/roy-halladay-1977-2017-1.908647
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

I couldn't believe it when I read it. Terrible.

Comment

Just horrible. A class act and great pitcher. What is it with baseball players and flying planes? Clemente, Munson, Lidle and now Halladay.
      Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

A shame for sure. A quick.search of.initial news says a one person crash, apparently he loved flying, and had been a.pilot for a long time. So sorry for his family and freinds.

Comment

just..numb from the news

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Barr View Post
            Just horrible. A class act and great pitcher. What is it with baseball players and flying planes? Clemente, Munson, Lidle and now Halladay.
            Roberto Clemente was on a mission of mercy to some island I believe, when the plane he was flying in went down. I don't remember him being the pilot. RIP Doc.

Comment

RIP Doc Halladay. What a fierce competitor...every time he took the mound, you could see that he cared about not just wanting to win that game, but to set a winning mentality in motion for the rest of the staff until he took the mound again.

I feel so sad for his family...

Comment

Working...
              X