GDT: Flyers vs Wild

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Wild

7PM EST

Front end of a home and home.

Minnesota has been disappointing this year, dealing with injuries, and aren't good on the road. The Flyers have been good at home, and have a streak going against the Wild. All looks good on paper, which makes me think "Akbar says what?" At least the Wild aren't on a losing streak.

Elliott solid in the first two periods. Let's hope he can keep it up in the third.

Couts sure has had a ton of chances. The PP to start the 3rd will be big...I expect Couts to plug one in there.

Dubnyk trying to steal one.

Tough glove save from tight with 6 secs left, then he put his off leg against the back of the net so he couldn't be pushed in.

SLOPPY GAME

If the first line doesn’t score ... fuggedaboutit ... no one else is ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mighty sloppy. Sum total of scoring for both teams was from one garbage goal.

Win-lose-win-lose-win-lose.... They must therefore do the nonsensical and win in Minnesota after losing to them at home.

It'll probably be a high scoring game too.

Jekyl and Hyde team
              Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.