Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Wild

8:00PM EST

Some line shuffling going on to try and get some secondary scoring going.

Patrick probably not back yet. Lehtera moving to wing, Weal to center.

Arbitrary prediction: 4-2 Flyers.

Early GDT...nice!

Comment

Doh!

I thought the game was tonight.

Game day tease, more like.

#shame

Comment

Looking forward to seeing Weal at C. We need him to get going with some offence. I want to see what made his late stint with the Flyers a success...hard nosed mentality in the offensive zone. Going into the dirty areas and using the low center of gravity to win battles and getting a little beat up in front of the net to get to rebounds. I am still hopeful for some output from Weal.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
          Looking forward to seeing Weal at C. We need him to get going with some offence. I want to see what made his late stint with the Flyers a success...hard nosed mentality in the offensive zone. Going into the dirty areas and using the low center of gravity to win battles and getting a little beat up in front of the net to get to rebounds. I am still hopeful for some output from Weal.
          Are he and Laughton switching places?

Comment

NO, He and Filpulla, I believe.

Comment

Weise is moving UP to the 2nd line with Weal and Simmonds. He should be moving further up...to the PRESS BOX! He's been the worst forward on the team, and that includes Lehtera and Read. So he gets rewarded? It's painful watching him on the ice, so many mistakes, lost battles, and he doesn't even show the toughness he was known for before. I get juggling the lines to get something going, but Weise does very little positive stuff out there. Ugh.
              Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Lehtera has been eons better than Wiese, couldn't agree more Mike. It's like they're trying to make something happen, that just isn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
                  8:00PM EST

Some line shuffling going on to try and get some secondary scoring going.

Patrick probably not back yet. Lehtera moving to wing, Weal to center.

Arbitrary prediction: 4-2 Flyers.
                  whoah. Deja Vu
                  "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Any confirmation on Patrick's return tonight?

Comment

Working...
                    X