Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Jets

8:00 PM EST

After missing 9 games, Patrick is reported to be back in the lineup.

The last time they played in Winnipeg, five different Flyers scored. More of that, please.

[Yes, I double checked that the game is really today.]

Which team shows up, Jeckle or Hyde lol. Getting shutout so much makes me feel like hiding sometimes.
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Well all the paint in my house is dried...

So ... I may as well watch the game tonight...may be it will be slightly more entertaining than watching the paint dry the last two games *sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They habe been talking about names for the top line. The Inquirer had a mention during the week, using the nameGinger line. I heard two tonight, Gingervitis and Gingerbeardmen. I think it is way too early to give them a name, but if I HAD too, it would be Red Alert.

Comment

How many games for Gudas?

Comment

soon as G missed I knew we were going to lose...Elliot needs to fix the 5 hole...fast....TK on the last shot??? Isn't Patrick supposed to have awesome hands????
            Last edited by flyerdog; 11-17-2017, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by flyerdog View Post
              soon as G missed I knew we were going to lose...Elliot needs to fix the 5 hole...fast....TK on the last shot??? Isn't Patrick supposed to have awesome hands????
              plus TK seems to be in a real scoring slump. Not that he's a huge goal scorer right now anyway, but just a lot of missed and forced shots.

As for Gudas, I'd say 3. Depending on how far back on his resume they go; could be as much as 5
              "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Elliot played very well ... except in the skills competition.

Can anyone other than the first line score? Answer —- no.

Barely heard Patrick’s name mentioned last night ...

This team is clearly not making the playoffs ⚠️

Continue the rebuild and sell off any parts which might bring something back of future value ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We scored more than zero goals and got more than zero points, so... improvement.

Comment

saw the second and third periods and I saw what was the problem last year happening again...everyone trying to be way too cute..always going for that third pass when a shot would have been the right call..right now we don't have a "Give ME the puck" guy...everyone is "Here You take the puck..."

right now, even if it means a few more losses, they have to take the brute force method..shoot, shoot and shoot..and shoot some more..

Comment

Working...
                    X