X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Flames

1:00 PM EST

No Weal.

No Gudas, and nope, no Morin to replace him. Alt in.

Matinee game time feels like 11AM for the Flames. That has to work in the favor of the Flyers, right?

Neither team can be happy about the way their last game went. Could be an interesting one.

Team just can't seem to get shit together. This Coach has to go and there really really needs to be a trade to address some things. Holy shit.
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

A lot of soft plays up ice exiting the zone along the wall which were turned over and a few soft blind leaves in our own zone. I will chalk that up to the kids learning.weisse and Manning penalties were poor and they hurt us. Weise can't be too 6 surely koneckny should be up with Patrick and simmer. The game was lost in the second period. Too bad.

Comment

Remember we are building a team to contend for the Cup in two years or so, not now.

Comment

As soon as I saw Giroux peel off for the bench after missing the pass in OT, I knew the puck was going in the net the other way.

Frustrating game. Lots of self-inflicted damage lately. At least they are getting points out of games and scoring is back.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus
            As soon as I saw Giroux peel off for the bench after missing the pass in OT, I knew the puck was going in the net the other way.

Frustrating game. Lots of self-inflicted damage lately. At least they are getting points out of games and scoring is back.
            I had the same feeling lol

Think we gave up a very similar goal in our last OT loss.

Really I feel like the score was flattering. I feel like the flames often were controlling play in the Flyers end most of the game.

I miss Wayne Simmonds ... what a slump.

Thought the officiating was pretty weak last night. Not very consistent.

Patrick made a couple really nice plays last night and great hands on his goal. One of the better games I’ve seen him play.

The jury has returned with the verdict ... this team isn’t making the playoffs .... (again)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X