• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Canucks

7:00 PM EST

First game of three in four.

A couple of sub .500 teams have at it.

Weal is back. Weise is a scratch.

My plan is to have a beer on hand and yell "shoot the puck!" at the TV frequently.

This has to be the game where we build off of. Need to come out with extra jump in the first period...get a lead...build on it...and ride this confidence wave into the next game. The time has come to play with urgency. Leadership group need to show the kids how to take their game to another level (a higher one, of course).

Comment

Manning is not NHL calibre. Morin has to be better FFS. Weak call vs sanheim too Jesus. Lier and Laughton aren't exciting me...they lose too many battles on the wrong side of the puck and simmer FFS learn to take a pass...garbage so far tonight.

Comment

And I am tired of hakstol too. Show some emotion Quit taking notes. Try a new hairdo. Anything FFS.

Comment

Gaunce just schooled Manning...chip and chase...beat Manning to the puck. ..to position..... Manning GRBs him. FFS.

Comment

Trust the process? Maybe we can do that and succeed?

Comment

God this is a hard game to watch.

Comment

Sanheim gets called for stick on stick slash and del Zotto clearly stick on hand to G and no call. Jesus effin k -rist.....we are our own worst enemies and have to deal with stripe garbage too.

Comment

This is a hard team to watch most nights. Shut out how many times already, only one line scoring, Simmonds has left the building and really, time for a trade if Edmonton really is looking for a Dman. They are getting desperate. Do something Hexy FFS
                  Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

i'm hoping this stretch is the proverbial "Darkest before the dawn" period...this team has gone from fiery and motivated to ambivalent and flat...like the Devils often do....let's hope that we get our slump(s) out of the way early in the season and peak at just the right time...otherwise we are in for another painful season of "wait and see..."

Comment

Working...
                    X