X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Islanders

7:00 PM EST

First of a home and home.

Five losses in a row have made for some riled up fans.

There's a separate thread for Morin and Martel being called up. Curious where the latter will slot in.

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
    7:00 PM EST

First of a home and home.

Five losses in a row have made for some riled up fans.

There's a separate thread for Morin and Martel being called up. Curious where the latter will slot in.
    I'm not so much riled up as I'm just like "meh, don't care that they're playing tonight." Same thing happened last year. Last night I turned on the game and quickly focused on listening to music/playing guitar instead of actively paying attention to the game.

Comment

Yeah me too. I try not to get the hopes up, that I will indeed watch a semi competitive game, then it starts and all goes to crap lol.
      Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

I'm excited to see Morin and Martel.

I would like to see a couple more shifts to the projected lines...

But maybe it's the start of something..

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I am looking forward to seeing Morin play. Maybe I'm alone, but I thought he looked good in the preseason. He made a few passes/plays that I never thought would have been part of his game.

Comment

Martel already with a couple of great opportunities. Morin has looked pretty shaky so far.

Comment

i am tired of watching us get manhandled by other teams

Comment

Since Morin had that one delay of game play, they have to give him another game to redeem himself, right?

It seemed they got jobbed by the refs with a) the "no goal" on Coots shot that looked like it had white ice under it past the goal line and b) two stick-in-the-legs tripping calls and then what should have been four minutes of PP for the high-stick against Coots.

Seemed like they deserved better in that one.

Comment

Yeah there was some bad luck but they should have played through it. God that was a bad game from Ghost as well. Not sure if it was because he was saddled with Morin or just an off night but he looked bad.

Comment

Whats up with the PK? 7 goals in 13 opps over the last 3 games. That is scary bad statistically.

Comment

Working...
                    X