Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Pens

7:00PM EST

Taking a seven game losing streak into a building where they've got a surprisingly good record, against a team they damn well ought to get up for.

Meltzer reports AMac, Weise and Lehtera are back, Weal, Leier, and Morin to sit. Martel to stay in.

AMac's return leads us to victory...all hail AMac! We need to protect him for the rest of the season so ensure we go on a 59 game winning streak.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450
      AMac's return leads us to victory...all hail AMac! We need to protect him for the rest of the season so ensure we go on a 59 game winning streak.
      Heh...I need to look up Carcillo's winning record back in 2010...

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

First period observations. I cannot believe Weise gets icetime. Manning is at the epicenter of 50 percent of all goals against it seems....lost his location on ice and guentzel takes the time and space, too easy. Amac was good and bad in the first period. Aside from winning d zone face offs we do little well...icings...dump and lose the race....soft puck movements along the wall into oncoming pens...no sustained pressure in the o zone....not very good. We don't seem to be able to create offense unless it comes from the back end or top line...and that's not consistent. Yikes.

Comment

Bench looks lost and Hak is quietly putting together his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post
            First period observations. I cannot believe Weise gets icetime. Manning is at the epicenter of 50 percent of all goals against it seems....lost his location on ice and guentzel takes the time and space, too easy. Amac was good and bad in the first period. Aside from winning d zone face offs we do little well...icings...dump and lose the race....soft puck movements along the wall into oncoming pens...no sustained pressure in the o zone....not very good. We don't seem to be able to create offense unless it comes from the back end or top line...and that's not consistent. Yikes.
            I take it all back.

Comment

positive patrol!

i think we all need to take a minute to contemplate how good ghost is playing. we have a top-5 offensive defenseman with lots of room to grow. for a 3rd round pick! and he's signed for 6 years at 4.5m!

Comment

Its not like the flyers are playing awesome hockey pens really suck especially on D

Comment

And amac strikes....with Manning laying on the ice and haksol wastes a challenge....the NHL has already reviewed it....what a donkey.

Comment

That was a wasted time out.

Comment

Working...
                    X