Hmmm Flyers send Martel back to AHL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm Flyers send Martel back to AHL

Yep... totally not a Hextall's vision thing being played out..

It's only funny because complaining about the "patience" thing being an excuse last year got me ripped for it..

There's patience and there's fear...the Flyers are afraid...

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Technically, he's been loaned to the Phantoms. I'm assuming to allow him to play in any games between now and the next Saturday Flyers game. I don't know that he will be recalled for the Saturday game, but i'm expecting him to be.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450
      Technically, he's been loaned to the Phantoms. I'm assuming to allow him to play in any games between now and the next Saturday Flyers game. I don't know that he will be recalled for the Saturday game, but i'm expecting him to be.
      Not sure how he's better off playing in the AHL tonight as opposed to practicing with the Flyers...the Phantoms play tonight at home, Friday night at home and then the Flyers are going to play him at 1pm Saturday? Or does he stay and play with the Phantoms at 7pm?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Rev_Bully; 11-29-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

We'll find out...but if it was up to me, he'd play today and get called back up to practice with the Flyers tomorrow.

Speaking of the Phantoms, Lindblom looks to be getting more involved in the scoring (up to 4g, 8a, 20gp). Would love for him to be coming up with Martel. TBH, we all know that this team isn't making the playoffs...so shouldn't any of the kids who have potential be playing in the spot of guys like Weise, Lehtera, etc? I know Anth...you called for this a long time ago (TBH, i liked the idea...give the kids the experience now so that later on you can't use the lack of experience excuse for not playing them).

Comment

Oh boy! Maybe Read will be back in the lineup!

Comment

Carchidi article today says Weal is back in over Martel.

Comment

I don't really have an issue with Weal. He started the season pretty strong...very involved in the offensive zone. But following his injury, he has been a hockey ghost. I'm hoping the time off has allowed him to heal and come back hungry.

But that being said, there are others who should be sitting to allow for Martel to play. The little guy really has Gallagher written all over him. Tireless worker...always getting involved...creating chances on multiple occasions. Still hopeful he'll get called back. But starting to feel doubt.

Comment

Working...
              X