No announcement yet.

Who is the next team the Flyers beat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First team.to win ten in a row in a season, and then shortly, a team to lose.ten in a row and make the playoffs? Nah....

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post

zing!

I'm going boston. we're really not playing that badly. this reminds me of that 10-game winning streak where we really weren't playing well.
      This!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder

This!
        They havenít been playing that badly?

Iíve lost count of how many two goal leads theyíve blown during this ten game stretch .

They are the epitome of a one line team.

Ugh serious regression happening here this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

At what point will they pass the Eagles win total?

Comment

This team is a joke at this point. I don't care how many points blah blah blah, winless in 10 is winless in 10 and Hextall just continues to fiddle while Rome burns. Getting fed up with this entire organization. Patience is one thing, letting this garbage continue without at the very least making a trade or changing the personnel somehow is a joke.
            Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post
              Last game of the season on April 7th against the Rangers.

The victory causes us to leapfrog the Coyotes and slip 7 spots in the draft...

Welcome to being a Flyers fan.
              On a shootout goal...

Comment

Working...
              X